ADVERTISEMENT

DI lunch at The Cutting Board in Burlingto, N.C.

I'm just happy no one wore black gear. OFC
I thought we did real well. No one left hobbling, and you guys were sprinting to the buffet bar. Poor Denver got caught in between you and Topps. He got waylayed all the way to the bathroom. Got up asking what time it was.

I thought we did real well. No one left hobbling, and you guys were sprinting to the buffet bar. Poor Denver got caught in between you and Topps. He got waylayed all the way to the bathroom. Got up asking what time it was.

Nobody wobbled either. OFC

You know, that pic was missing something....hmmm...yeah, I think I got it.:D

BLaDY5x.jpg

OFC

He was very upset at Skysdad Dirt. Skysdad veered him away from the wine rack you see behind me. Denver was pissed, and that's why his arms were crossed. The waitress that took the pic had to beg him to smile.

Wow, who would have thought that Denver was such a hothead! That explains the next pic that was sent to me (anonymously) that shows you with a wine bottle in your hand, Mac. Looks like you were just about to conk Denver on the noggin. And Denver thought that Sky was rabbit earring him, but in fact he was just that close to applying the Asian 2 fingers of death cranial removal. Whew...close call, Denver!

gZeKlZS.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT