ADVERTISEMENT

DI lunch at The Cutting Board in Burlingto, N.C.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
The day we decided is Oct. 6 at 11:30 in Burlington. I plan on being there at 11 to get us a table. I need to know the definite's no maybe's. I feel we need at 6 to make it worthwhile. Please let me know quickly of your plans. Thanks. OFC

Maybe there Sky...Don't know for sure yet. Is this place like the Esquire Club in Raleigh?

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
We need QC, Hart, and Denver to make it there. Not sure who else is fairly close by. Should be a fun time. Where does Dirt live?
We could send uber after him.

Reactions: hart2chesson
We need QC, Hart, and Denver to make it there. Not sure who else is fairly close by. Should be a fun time. Where does Dirt live?
We could send uber after him.

QC,hart and Denver had said they were coming. We need at least 6. That is our bye week. Dukeman how about it. Let's make it worth while. OFC

QC,hart and Denver had said they were coming. We need at least 6. That is our bye week. Dukeman how about it. Let's make it worth while. OFC

Would love to be there Sky. Unfortunately family health issues are going to prevent it.

Reactions: skysdad
It depends on if Clemson plays Wake at noon or not. If it's a 4 or 8pm game, I'm in. (I'm under 40.)

edit, looks like it'll be 3:30 or 8PM based on TV slots, so I'm in.

Ok looks like we have four. Ok QC and hart let's commit. That will give us 6. We've been talking about this for months. At one time we had about 8. Just do it. OFC

Ok looks like we have four. Ok QC and hart let's commit. That will give us 6. We've been talking about this for months. At one time we had about 8. Just do it. OFC
QC, Hart, Denver, you, Topps and me is who I thought were definitely coming. That's 6, unless I'm mistaken. More would be great.

By the way, Hart's picking up the tab.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Sure Mac, and Roy is coming out with a tell-all book in which he admits knowing his players took fake classes!!!

#RoyKnew

OFC
Sure Mac, and Roy is coming out with a tell-all book in which he admits knowing his players took fake classes!!!

#RoyKnew

OFC

hart I assume you are coming. You are one of us that really wanted this to happen. I'm counting you. OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Ok we have 4 with a couple of maybes. Is that enough. Ran into a Duke friend of mine. He used to post. Elkin was his nickname. Never knew I was a friend. He may come with his brother. Still only 4. Are we on with those 4. OFC

Ok we have 4 with a couple of maybes. Is that enough. Ran into a Duke friend of mine. He used to post. Elkin was his nickname. Never knew I was a friend. He may come with his brother. Still only 4. Are we on with those 4. OFC[/QUOTE
I'll be there at 11 and get us a table. OFC
I am still hoping to make it also. wife wants to go to the Bushy Mountain apple festival , I don't. Hope we can go in two different directions that day.

I was really planning on coming but unfortunately can't, we have way to much going on this month. Sorry guys.

Sky, it's you, Denver, Topps, me, Hart , QC, and maybe Hypnole?

Sky what time does the little shindig start? "Good Lord Willing and Creek Don't Rise" I plan to be there. You ah didnt invite Bilas did ya???:D OFC

Sky what time does the little shindig start? "Good Lord Willing and Creek Don't Rise" I plan to be there. You ah didnt invite Bilas did ya???:D OFC

We will eat at 11:30. I plan on being there about 11 to 11: to get a table . Sounds anywhere from 6 -8 of us. Bilas is having "nanner puddin" over at the williams mansion in chapel hill. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT