ADVERTISEMENT

CTC

I'm Time Warner. I get the SEC Network, but I don't know if there is a channel dedicated to the ACC. I'm hopeful though.

All these people going. Now the real question is who will be at the skillet around 4 on Saturday? We can throw everybody who can make it in on a private convo and exchange contact information.
We plan on making it to the skillet. My son has a baseball game Saturday morning, then we are rolling to Durham as soon as it's over.

OFC

For those that will be watching on WatchESPN/ESPN 3, everything should be a go regardless of your provider as long as you are subscribed to ESPN via your provider and you have internet access. If you have that, you should at least be able to watch it on your computer. With a little more effort you can get it on your TV to get a better look.

Ok fellas. The plan is set. Our posters are all meeting at a new restaurant called the Skillet at 4pm. When you leave the Bryan Center and head out onto that bridge-like area like your heading towards Cameron, it is located on your right. As long as you can find the Bryan Center ,once there I'm sure anyone can direct you . For you first time fellas to the Bryan Center, there is an absolute wonderland of Duke goods there. Don't miss going downstairs inside that store, great bargains down there. I ran into Grant Hill there last year. A dream come true. I'm kind of a big fella. I'm going to wear my LED Duke hat. It has the Duke D on the front and the D flashes in blue and bright white so you'll see our group when you walk in. I'll be with my 14 yr old daughter and two friends. Also dukehokie and his wife will be there and Skeelow. I hope you guys drop by, it would be cool to put a face to a name on the board. Drive safe and hope to see you there. DO NOT miss the museum if you've never been.

Oh yea, where are your seats? I'm in section 13 row E.

Me and my dad will be in section 8 row A.

Could someone give me the scoop on the parking pass? Do I have to have one?
You could always park for free on the street off of East Campus and hop on the East-West bus and ride for free to West Campus. That's what I've done when I've come back to campus for games. Only a 5 minute walk to Cameron from the West Campus bus stop. Call me nostalgic, but I always love walking through campus if I get a chance.

Just curious where everyone is coming from tomorrow and how long will it take you to get to Durham? I'll be coming from Lake Wylie SC just south of Charlotte. 2:30 hrs to get there.

OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
As bad as I would love to go this year more important things take priority. My son and his football team are preparing for their divisional championship game. If they win, then they move on to Va. Beach, hopefully Charlotte with the chance of going to Disney for the National Championship on ESPN. As always...GTHC!!! Go Devils!!!

We will be coming from Goldsboro, NC. It is a couple hours southeast of Durham.

I wish I would have mentioned this earlier, but with the recent hurricane those coming from south/east of Durham may want to double check for road closures. I think most, if not all, major highways have reopened but I can't confirm that. There are still a large number of secondary roads that are closed.

Driving in with my grandson from Roanoke Rapids NC. 1 hr 40 minutes away. Meeting my son there, he's driving from Hickory NC. About 2hr 30 minutes away. Sitting in section 15.

Ok fellas. The plan is set. Our posters are all meeting at a new restaurant called the Skillet at 4pm. When you leave the Bryan Center and head out onto that bridge-like area like your heading towards Cameron, it is located on your right. As long as you can find the Bryan Center ,once there I'm sure anyone can direct you . For you first time fellas to the Bryan Center, there is an absolute wonderland of Duke goods there. Don't miss going downstairs inside that store, great bargains down there. I ran into Grant Hill there last year. A dream come true. I'm kind of a big fella. I'm going to wear my LED Duke hat. It has the Duke D on the front and the D flashes in blue and bright white so you'll see our group when you walk in. I'll be with my 14 yr old daughter and two friends. Also dukehokie and his wife will be there and Skeelow. I hope you guys drop by, it would be cool to put a face to a name on the board. Drive safe and hope to see you there. DO NOT miss the museum if you've never been.

Sweet Jesus, I am so damn jealous. Sometimes I wish I wasn't from New York and grew up a Durham area southerner. Ha.

Sweet Jesus, I am so damn jealous. Sometimes I wish I wasn't from New York and grew up a Durham area southerner. Ha.
Yeah, you're missing out on some great food and basketball down here.
I don't know what I would do without my hog jowl, black eye peas, collard greens, and corn bread. Not to mention grits and sweet tea.
Tobacco Road basketball is pretty dang good too! I'm pumped for tonight to get my first look at this year's team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT