ADVERTISEMENT

CTC

QC, we always meet up somewhere early and get a bite and a beer. We'll holler as it gets closer and set the time and place. I usually run into skeelow face to face every year before we even get to the meeting place, haha , he's got it worse than I do !

Reactions: Skeelow22
QC, we always meet up somewhere early and get a bite and a beer. We'll holler as it gets closer and set the time and place. I usually run into skeelow face to face every year before we even get to the meeting place, haha , he's got it worse than I do !
Yea keep me posted. I'd like to meet all you knuckleheads haha.

OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
Good to hear from you ODD! It has been a good summer buddy! Just trying to get back in grind of work and make as many Duke games as possible! How you been?

Glad to year it, Skee! It's been a difficult summer for my family and me, but we're hanging in there. I'm looking forward to Duke basketball. Should be a fun season!

OFC

Reactions: Skeelow22
Since this always pops up, what recruits do we expect to be there?

Since this always pops up, what recruits do we expect to be there?

Nothing concrete yet.

Carter should be there. A couple of Virginia 2018 recruits will likely be there. Getting Quade Green there with Bamba would be huge. Trent Jr. and Tre Jones are working on making it. Not sure yet about Knox and Gak. And if Jordan Tucker or Alex O'Connell is there it will mean something.

Edit: There will be some other guys there too from 2018 and 2019 but they haven't come forward yet. The nice part is, it's after most of the other midnight madness celebrations so there's no real competition for recruits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Showenuff and dbav
Dang Adrian, You shoulda said something I'd have gotten you when I got mine.

It seems like these are still not for sale for the general public. Is that accurate or am I not looking in the right place?

There were some available last week on both eBay and Craigslist in Raleigh for around 100.00 shipped to you.

GP tickets should be open next week or the week after. Usually Tuesdays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT