ADVERTISEMENT

CTC

I'm thinking a good meal get together at the Skillet ? I hear it's good.

For those that can't go, does anyone know if ESPN will be broadcasting it? Or am I stuck with goduke.com?

I just went to WatchESPN to see if it would be on. It is showing up at 7:00 on the 22nd for the ACC Network. I may still be blacked out where I am, but I plan to give it a shot.

I just went to WatchESPN to see if it would be on. It is showing up at 7:00 on the 22nd for the ACC Network. I may still be blacked out where I am, but I plan to give it a shot.
Man! I hope it isn't blacked out!!! Guess then I will have to stick with goduke.com

Just nabbed some tickets for C2C!! I actually could make it this year so I went for it! For the guys that have been before, what should I expect? Should I arrive early to do some sightseeing? If so, where? Are there pre-C2C festivities I should partake in? Any other tidbits/suggestions I should know about? Ok fellas, let me hear it....

Reactions: gottagonow
Just nabbed some tickets for C2C!! I actually could make it this year so I went for it! For the guys that have been before, what should I expect? Should I arrive early to do some sightseeing? If so, where? Are there pre-C2C festivities I should partake in? Any other tidbits/suggestions I should know about? Ok fellas, let me hear it....

It's a great time every time. Usually there are family friendly activities in K-Ville. The two bookstores are always packed and everytime I've gone into both I've run into former players, players' parents (Sonya Curry up close in real life is even better than on TV), and recruits. Hang around outside of Cameron on the Card side and you'll catch recruits and players there two. The Duke basketball museum is a must see as well. And of course the annual DI meet up!

Reactions: Duke It Out
Okay people, we are going to meet at the Skillet at 4pm for food and drinks ! When you leave the Bryan Center heading over that bridge area it is one of the new restaurants on your right leaving. We'll get more details down in this thread closer to Friday.

It's a great time every time. Usually there are family friendly activities in K-Ville. The two bookstores are always packed and everytime I've gone into both I've run into former players, players' parents (Sonya Curry up close in real life is even better than on TV), and recruits. Hang around outside of Cameron on the Card side and you'll catch recruits and players there two. The Duke basketball museum is a must see as well. And of course the annual DI meet up!
Are the bookstores in close proximity to CIS?

I'm just praying I get to see it on WatchESPN this weekend.

I know Trent and Carter will be there but who else? Is Knox going? Bamba? Or is Bamba kind of done with Duke at this point?

First time post. Been following this forum for quite some time. Been a Duke fan since the mid seventies. Really enjoy the info provided by all. Been going to CTC with my son for quite a few years now. This will be the first year my 9 year old grandson will be attending also. Looking forward to this season! Go Duke!

Reactions: Showenuff and dbav
Not a goduke fan.

Gonna have some great recruits there, oh man I'm excited!!

Tickets in hand as of today. First time back to CIS since I was a teenager going to basketball camp there. I will be there barring God calling me home.

Reactions: Showenuff
I'll be attending CTC on Saturday. I have a question. I'm recovering from a recent back surgery and was wondering where the handicap parking will be? The day I went to the open practice, I parked in the Eden lot off of Towerview. Would it be the same?

Can't go because of my work schedule (and living in San Diego). But I would like lots of reports!

Taking the wife and my nephew. Haven't missed a CTC since they started it. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Reactions: Showenuff
I'll be attending CTC on Saturday. I have a question. I'm recovering from a recent back surgery and was wondering where the handicap parking will be? The day I went to the open practice, I parked in the Eden lot off of Towerview. Would it be the same?

Should be the same this time around. You might call the ticket office as well. They might be able to find you something just as close or closer.

Reactions: RRFD200
All these people going. Now the real question is who will be at the skillet around 4 on Saturday? We can throw everybody who can make it in on a private convo and exchange contact information.

Scheduled on WatchESPN for 750pm EST. Also looks like our exhibition games will be on WatchESPN as well.

My concern is that my cable package doesn't include the ACC Network. In fact, I don't even know if it's offered up here. I have a feeling I'll be blacked out.

My concern is that my cable package doesn't include the ACC Network. In fact, I don't even know if it's offered up here. I have a feeling I'll be blacked out.
Hmmm, now you've got me concerned. I've got Xfinity/Comcast, and I'm pretty sure I get it, though not 100% positive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT