ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K's Last Stand

AlanInNJ

Cameron Crazy
Feb 25, 2014
I have been thinking about this a lot. How do you think Coach K's will celebrate his last game at Cameron? I am sure there will be a ceremony of some sort before the game. I suspect a lot of it has to do with how the game ends as well. But what do you think K will do? Will he address the crowd? Will he kiss the floor? Will he be carried off in the arms of his team? Or will it be "business as usual", "we belong here", "onto the next"?

I have been thinking about this a lot. How do you think Coach K's will celebrate his last game at Cameron? I am sure there will be a ceremony of some sort before the game. I suspect a lot of it has to do with how the game ends as well. But what do you think K will do? Will he address the crowd? Will he kiss the floor? Will he be carried off in the arms of his team? Or will it be "business as usual", "we belong here", "onto the next"?
If it’s an “on you the next” it’s a mistake imo, because frankly it’s not. Regular season ends and career in Cameron ends as well. It should be big but idk

I think he will absolutely address the crowd. Whether before or after I am not sure. Usually after is for the seniors, in this case Joey. I’m sure he doesn’t want to take away from Joeys senior night either. It’ll be a big night. I can’t believe it’s actually here.

It looks like ESPN will be all K all day on Saturday. I cannot wait.

I hope our team wipes the floor with the Cheaters and makes them kneel in genuflection to Coach K after the game.

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT