ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on Carolina!

I think our kids took a beating the first couple of practices after SJ, but they are getting pumped up with serious championtalk and K will have them looking like they've been taking gunpowder I.V's by game time. If they don't get up for this one, then we got issues.

i

Did he forget his mouthpiece???? Bet he sleeps w/that thing.... OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’m really interested to see what the opening line will be. I think its gonna be low...Duke -2 to -3.5.

I’m expecting a tough game and I hope our guys bounce back and Grayson goes for 25 and Bags goes 30/16.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Well, this may be difficult. I don't know if you guys know how Photobucket has turned into a dumpster fire. They were 'free', even though I had a paid account to avoid the ads. Anyway, they went off the reservation, and now want $300 (or is it $400) a year for the right to 'host' pics to other websites. Anyway, they have made it even difficult to download your pictures off there (removed 'download albums' button). My daughter managed to figure out a way to download them to a USB drive (which I have), but there are around 1500 photoshopped pics on it, and I don't really have another place to host them yet. I have been putting my latest pics I've made on Imgur, but I'm not sure I'll be allowed to download all of them there.

Anyway, I'm going to have to acquire my own hosting website, but due to all the family problems going on (my brother was back in ICU again until yesterday, and my mother-in-law just got off a ventilator, and is still fighting for her life). So, I'm sucking wind trying to keep everything going. But, I'll try, if I have time, maybe in another day or so.

Still, I managed to make a video of some of Duke/UNC famous finishes that I'm going to upload here shortly to a new thread.
I've got to have something to give me a little laughter, and maybe it'll do the same for DI also.

OFC

Don't worry about it dirt. Prayers are out for your family which is by far much more important. OFC

No and no. I already pace too much during this game. I prefer something a little more comfortable.
No kidding. My heart rate is through the roof by the 18:00 and I’ve let a few bad words slip by this point. I wanna be up by 20 at the half and win by 40.

I think our kids took a beating the first couple of practices after SJ, but they are getting pumped up with serious championtalk and K will have them looking like they've been taking gunpowder I.V's by game time. If they don't get up for this one, then we got issues.
Hope you're right Show. We have issues now. Fixable I hope. Hope you guys saw Williams and Greenberg talk about Duke at halftime of the Syracuse/Louisville game. Williams laid some serious smack down about one and done culture, and Greenberg said Duke has a good leader in Grayson, just that the others have to be willing to follow his lead. Also said Grayson should shoot a lot more than he has.
I know K is pissed, now we will see if our young studs really have heart.

I think the state of mind of this team starts tomorrow night at G.T. and it is a must win and not by a 4 point down to the wire win. We need a away from home conference blowout to gain momentum going into the rest of our conference schedule. When is the home game with unc. I believe it's 3 weeks away. If we go on a roll between now and March 3rd. going undefeated and winning the way this team should then it won't matter if unc is playing it's best because our best is better than the tar heels best. Let's take care of it one game at a time. That's the only way. OFC

Last edited:
Agreed that we really need this game tomorrow. I wonder if coach starts AOC and brings Carter off the bench. Small ball.

Haha. He would still play a lot of minutes. We were talking about spacing. Okay.......

Haha. He would still play a lot of minutes. We were talking about spacing. Okay.......

Rebounding is the thing that makes up better and those two bigs help us get high percentage shots. If anything Bagley and Carter should lead the team in shots

I didn't say sit Carter the the whole game. Just a new angle. I've read several articles about how our guards are having difficulty driving with 2 bigs and the lack of spacing. Then bring Carter in to demoralize them.

I didn't say sit Carter the the whole game. Just a new angle. I've read several articles about how our guards are having difficulty driving with 2 bigs and the lack of spacing. Then bring Carter in to demoralize them.

Oh I know you didn't. We don't need to sit him at all though. Carter is a good shooter so he can pick-and-pop for Duval at the top of the key. That would spread it out

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT