ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden trending for Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's lots of kinds of biscuits. There's butter biscuits, jelly biscuits, butter and jelly biscuits, cheese biscuits, pimento cheese biscuits, egg biscuits, ham biscuits, ham and egg biscuits, ham ,egg and cheese biscuits, sausage biscuits , sausage and egg biscuits, sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, bacon biscuits, bacon and egg biscuits, bacon ,egg and cheese biscuits, pork chop biscuits, pork chop and egg biscuits, pork chop , egg and cheese biscuits, steak biscuits, steak and egg biscuits, steak egg and cheese biscuits, chicken biscuits, chicken and egg biscuits , chicken, egg and cheese biscuits, pork tenderloin biscuits, pork tenderloin and egg biscuits, pork tenderloin, egg and cheese biscuits, smoked sausage biscuits , smoked sausage and egg biscuits, smoked sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. gravy biscuits, gravy and sausage biscuits, gravy and steak biscuits, gravy and chicken biscuits, gravy and pork chop biscuits. gravy and pork tenderloin biscuits, fried potato biscuits, fried potato and cheese biscuits. tomato biscuits and plain biscuits. You can put mayo, mustard or ketchup on any biscuit. That, that's about it.
Sky, my friend- highfive!!! Tell Heyman hi!!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
So he hasn't even announced that he is announcing.

Perhaps he will announce the date when he will announce the date when he will announce. :)

Reactions: dbav and mdowdy

Perhaps he will announce the date when he will announce the date when he will announce. :)

OT. Stick around on the college board. I think you have been a good addition for the Duke fans. Those other two, dude and bigdas whatever are horrible.

Reactions: HuffyJB
OT. Stick around on the college board. I think you have been a good addition for the Duke fans. Those other two, dude and bigdas whatever are horrible.

Thanks. I have no idea why I, after posting here for years, I never really ventured to the national board.

I like Bolden. He's really going to help us. I'm confident we get him. I am also beginning to ignore the "He's still unsure" BS. He's known he's going to Duke for a while. I think he and his family ARE enjoying the spotlight a bit. Marques, time to get this done son.

I like Bolden. He's really going to help us. I'm confident we get him. I am also beginning to ignore the "He's still unsure" BS. He's known he's going to Duke for a while. I think he and his family ARE enjoying the spotlight a bit. Marques, time to get this done son.

Are you concerned that the longer it drags on the more Cal and company can get in his ear?

I have no idea why, but the general consensus seems to be the longer he waits, the less likely it is for him to pick Kentucky.

That seems counter-intuitive, but I sure hope you are right. I would think it gives Cal more time to work, and gives Bolden time to see if guys like Lee are actually staying in the draft. There aren't any question marks left in regards to the Duke roster, but there are with UK.

That seems counter-intuitive, but I sure hope you are right. I would think it gives Cal more time to work, and gives Bolden time to see if guys like Lee are actually staying in the draft. There aren't any question marks left in regards to the Duke roster, but there are with UK.

I definitely agree with you. But who the hell knows at this point? It's been weird.

A guy I am working habitat with claims to have an inside source at Kentucky through his dad. He says that Lee was told that if he came back he wouldn't be guaranteed a scholarship unless there was one available. If Lee stays in the draft and Bolden commits to Kentucky, I guess maybe this guy wasn't BS'ing, maybe. But if this is true, how is that not worse than (if) K "pushed" Thornton out the door to make room for Bolden? Which I am just repeating what idiots have said, in no way am I suggesting it's true.

I definitely agree with you. But who the hell knows at this point? It's been weird.

A guy I am working habitat with claims to have an inside source at Kentucky through his dad. He says that Lee was told that if he came back he wouldn't be guaranteed a scholarship unless there was one available. If Lee stays in the draft and Bolden commits to Kentucky, I guess maybe this guy wasn't BS'ing, maybe. But if this is true, how is that not worse than (if) K "pushed" Thornton out the door to make room for Bolden? Which I am just repeating what idiots have said, in no way am I suggesting it's true.
I don't know if that's accurate because I don't think Lee would entertain the possibility of coming back if he knew his scholarship might not be there.

I don't know if that's accurate because I don't think Lee would entertain the possibility of coming back if he knew his scholarship might not be there.

That's just it. IF it is true, he was basically told that he should go elsewhere. Lee will be a 2nd rounder to not drafted. If he stays in the draft, that should be very telling IMO.

It's finding gems like this that are making this thread truly enjoyable. :D

It has strayed into so many topics and in the end we are still waiting for an 18 year-old kid to even set an announcement date, haha.

Marques should go to Chump Rafters and read how most of the fans are just ripping Marcus Lee after Lee put in three years of hard work effort for UK and that's kind of thanks he gets. UK fans only care about you if you are good.

Reactions: twdukefan
Well, I said I wasn't going to post on this subject again, but I will eat my words and post once more. Bolden has said that he is very "family" oriented, and that he wants to make sure that College helps him grow as a young man, and he wants a relationship with the Coaching Staff.
I'm just an OF, but let me tell you young man, you are wishing for everything that is DUKE! I will wish you the best, no matter what decision you make, but take it from an OF only interested in the best situation for you, chose Duke, and make me proud.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Jeter was coming on at the end of the season. I'm excited about our team with or without Bolden.

I'm just hoping Jeter can fill the void left by all those years of Plumlees. I've been saying "Dammit Plumlee!" for a long time. I need another lovable scapegoat, and Jeter has it written all over him.

This as opposed to "Dammit Paulus!" which wasn't an endearing exclamation.

Well, I said I wasn't going to post on this subject again, but I will eat my words and post once more. Bolden has said that he is very "family" oriented, and that he wants to make sure that College helps him grow as a young man, and he wants a relationship with the Coaching Staff.
I'm just an OF, but let me tell you young man, you are wishing for everything that is DUKE! I will wish you the best, no matter what decision you make, but take it from an OF only interested in the best situation for you, chose Duke, and make me proud.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC
Oh, please.
OFC

Maybe Bolden ultimately comes here. But, at this point, I think it's pretty clear that whatever info. was leading people to think he was a strong Duke lean clearly no long holds true. Clearly the signals coming from the Bolden camp were either misunderstood or there has just been a change of heart that's holding things up. Personally, if i were to wildly guess, I think he's going to UK. IMO, the UK narrative that he's slightly pro-UK and his support system is pro-Duke seems to be the most plausible explanation for what is happening right now -- and frankly, the playing time equation looks a lot better for him now that Lee is leaving.

Yeah, I think all the signals clearly point to UK. If he is waiting for answers to team-related questions, those answer would all be in relation to UK. Duke's important roster changes have been completed. There wouldn't be anything he still needed to know. If he was set on Duke, waiting makes very little sense. What exactly is he waiting on? I have very little doubt he is going to UK, which is okay. There is no reason to think a sophomore Jeter can't be as effective as a freshman Bolden. It would also mean more time with Tatum as the de facto 4 man, which is something that K has used masterfully over the years (Grant Hill, Mike Dunleavy, Luol Deng, Kyle Singler, Jabari Parker, Justise Winslow, etc.).

Obviously I would gladly be wrong and except him with open arms should he opt to be a Blue Devil. He would strengthen an already-strong group.

If Bolden was so sure, why doesn't he just decide?

This one smells...

Let's see what happens. We still have the GOAT regardless of where bolden goes.

Luke and chase are coming back and they are gonna really improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT