ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden trending for Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aahh5 , I wasn't attacking you at all. Wasn't even thinking of you. I just meant to address people in General are starting to villainize him and compare him to CHRISTIAN. I'll take 4 years of someone like him every day of the week. This board is getting kinda stupid. Everyone is waiting to pounce, half the time for nothing , are we Duke fans here or are we all just looking for a fight ? We got a guy says Wojo plays great D, next comment , he sucked in a game. Wtf? Got a guy says chase will be good, guy jumps all over him. Got some folks say Jackson will be awesome, no he's not even played college ball yet or he's not a true PG. DAMN.

Aahh5 , I wasn't attacking you at all. Wasn't even thinking of you. I just meant to address people in General are starting to villainize him and compare him to CHRISTIAN. I'll take 4 years of someone like him every day of the week. This board is getting kinda stupid. Everyone is waiting to pounce, half the time for nothing , are we Duke fans here or are we all just looking for a fight ? We got a guy says Wojo plays great D, next comment , he sucked in a game. Wtf? Got a guy says chase will be good, guy jumps all over him. Got some folks say Jackson will be awesome, no he's not even played college ball yet or he's not a true PG. DAMN.

I'm with Show. I think the recruiting season, especially the Bolden stuff is making us all a little testy. I feel like the board was like this a year after we won a title the last time. Lots of angst and desperation.

As usual, there's nothing wrong with debate, but the condescension and name calling and STFU's and all of that need to stop (I'm speaking in generalities, not quoting or calling out). There's no point for it and it does nothing to enhance the board. Each topic should be about enhancing our board and our discussions, not bring it down.

^ Brilliant.

baller_zpsmrtwhwcz.gif

I'm with Show. I think the recruiting season, especially the Bolden stuff is making us all a little testy. I feel like the board was like this a year after we won a title the last time. Lots of angst and desperation.

As usual, there's nothing wrong with debate, but the condescension and name calling and STFU's and all of that need to stop (I'm speaking in generalities, not quoting or calling out). There's no point for it and it does nothing to enhance the board. Each topic should be about enhancing our board and our discussions, not bring it down.

Hokie I am glad you said that about saying STFU's as its not for forums but for bars and drinking and all that fun stuff. We are just rude to our fellow Dukies. I think it's the nature of most sports boards in general. It's mostly a male testosterone thing and that we often just want to kill what we don't like.

Maybe it's time to just shut the thread down. It's had the run. Going no where now. I don't even feel like naming all the different types of pizza you can eat.OFC

Reactions: grooveholmes
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT