ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden trending for Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple people on this bored that when they speak I listen, Dukiejay is one of them. If you disagree with what those people say just scroll past their post, but don't be surprised when things happen and the certain people called it a long time ago. People need to remember that these are 18-19 year old kids. This isn't a decision on what you want for dinner. Thoughts and ideas change.

Dukiejay is the most level headed poster we have. A lot of us post off emotion and end up regretting the stupid post they put up or at least I do. You can always delete but sometimes it just doesn't register in my case. dj never has a bad post. He has patience with the trolls. When I lurked for a while I followed dj, K-ville and Heyman25 and decided to start posting because of them. I can say this. My first few post were really awkward. Would be interesting if I could go back and read my first 20 or so. Dj is the face of DI and just the best. OFC

Guys. Are you still taking RR's word on this ? I'm ashamed of Ya. Let's see how many Kentucky fans are certain. Make a wager, any wager, we'll send cash to a Mod here to hold the winnings. I'll take Bolden to Duke , You take Kentucky, winner gets the money mailed to him from the Mod. I'll cover any bet up to 500 bucks.

Never pay any attention to R.R. Got to listen to those in the know like Gary-7. OFC

Show, anyone can put up a little cash. But, if you are willing to take the "Big Luke May Avatar" challenge, that would really tell us something about your confidence in Bolden!

As for biscuits, dated a girl once who my friends referred to as a real biscuit. Started calling her biscuit myself. Quite nice. So I guess I like me some biscuits too. Matter of fact, finish off a night of a few cold ones and some great wings, with your favorite biscuit, and damn, that's one nice day.

I loved Slingblade too. How's that for jumping around in a thread.

Maybe when he talks about being important to a university, he means as a valuable human being, not just a potential ticket to a title. Maybe he wants a loyal fan base, not one that turns on him or his family when something doesn't go perfectly. Maybe he doesn't want to be "oversold" or over promised. Maybe it wasn't about minutes or focal point. He does seem like a pretty bright and decent kid after all.

Show, anyone can put up a little cash. But, if you are willing to take the "Big Luke May Avatar" challenge, that would really tell us something about your confidence in Bolden!

As for biscuits, dated a girl once who my friends referred to as a real biscuit. Started calling her biscuit myself. Quite nice. So I guess I like me some biscuits too. Matter of fact, finish off a night of a few cold ones and some great wings, with your favorite biscuit, and damn, that's one nice day.

I loved Slingblade too. How's that for jumping around in a thread.

Bolden Gump chicken wing biscuit with mustard.

Reactions: skysdad
Maybe when he talks about being important to a university, he means as a valuable human being, not just a potential ticket to a title. Maybe he wants a loyal fan base, not one that turns on him or his family when something doesn't go perfectly. Maybe he doesn't want to be "oversold" or over promised. Maybe it wasn't about minutes or focal point. He does seem like a pretty bright and decent kid after all.
Yeah, maybe. Maybe not.
OFC

There were these two men pissing off a bridge. One of them said that the water was cold, the other said it was deep too.

I reckon one of them fellers was from Arkansas.

Get it? Mmmmmmmm

Reactions: smashmouth5
I can't so much as drink a glass of water around a midget or antique furniture.

Guys. Are you still taking RR's word on this ? I'm ashamed of Ya. Let's see how many Kentucky fans are certain. Make a wager, any wager, we'll send cash to a Mod here to hold the winnings. I'll take Bolden to Duke , You take Kentucky, winner gets the money mailed to him from the Mod. I'll cover any bet up to 500 bucks.

My cut is 15%. Bet away.

Dukiejay is the most level headed poster we have. A lot of us post off emotion and end up regretting the stupid post they put up or at least I do. You can always delete but sometimes it just doesn't register in my case. dj never has a bad post. He has patience with the trolls. When I lurked for a while I followed dj, K-ville and Heyman25 and decided to start posting because of them. I can say this. My first few post were really awkward. Would be interesting if I could go back and read my first 20 or so. Dj is the face of DI and just the best. OFC

I appreciate that, skysdad. But I still have to give you a warning for comparing me to KVille and Heyman. One more time and you're gone. :D

Reactions: Dattier

And I'll hold that money haha.

Reactions: Showenuff
Somebody that can post on RR please go tell those idiots that he's followed Duke players former and current as well

I love laughing at the a majority of the posts on RR, RR is getting to the point of being as entertaining as THR has been.

I appreciate that, skysdad. But I still have to give you a warning for comparing me to KVille and Heyman. One more time and you're gone. :D

DJ this should get me at least two ban passes. ;) OFC

There's lots of kinds of biscuits. There's butter biscuits, jelly biscuits, butter and jelly biscuits, cheese biscuits, pimento cheese biscuits, egg biscuits, ham biscuits, ham and egg biscuits, ham ,egg and cheese biscuits, sausage biscuits , sausage and egg biscuits, sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, bacon biscuits, bacon and egg biscuits, bacon ,egg and cheese biscuits, pork chop biscuits, pork chop and egg biscuits, pork chop , egg and cheese biscuits, steak biscuits, steak and egg biscuits, steak egg and cheese biscuits, chicken biscuits, chicken and egg biscuits , chicken, egg and cheese biscuits, pork tenderloin biscuits, pork tenderloin and egg biscuits, pork tenderloin, egg and cheese biscuits, smoked sausage biscuits , smoked sausage and egg biscuits, smoked sausage, egg and cheese biscuits. gravy biscuits, gravy and sausage biscuits, gravy and steak biscuits, gravy and chicken biscuits, gravy and pork chop biscuits. gravy and pork tenderloin biscuits, fried potato biscuits, fried potato and cheese biscuits. tomato biscuits and plain biscuits. You can put mayo, mustard or ketchup on any biscuit. That, that's about it.

I forgot a couple. Fatback biscuits and honey biscuits. OFC

If he wants to decide this week then I would say Duke is the choice. Briscoe is coming back and right now they don't have any scholarships for bolden unless they FORCE someone out, but UK would never IN A MILLION YEARS force someone out. That's just not the kind of guy Cal is:confused:

I know everyone is only talking Duke and UK, with a lot of info that Duke's leadership is confident they will get him. But, I wonder about TCU as a long-shot to land him ... as they are still on his list ... Earlier, when Jamie Dixon took over people thought that lessened their chances but I know he did meet with Dixon. I still suppose it's Duke as there's a lot of confidence there.

His coach says,
'He’s very family oriented, and he wants to make sure that the college he goes to helps him grow as a young man, not just as an athlete but as a student also. "

If he's interested in growing as a student, Kentucky comes in last compared to TCU and Duke.

Reactions: Showenuff
I know everyone is only talking Duke and UK, with a lot of info that Duke's leadership is confident they will get him. But, I wonder about TCU as a long-shot to land him ... as they are still on his list ... Earlier, when Jamie Dixon took over people thought that lessened their chances but I know he did meet with Dixon. I still suppose it's Duke as there's a lot of confidence there.

Similar scenario to Tatum leaving St. Louis in the mix.

Show, timo, Hokie, and DJ..., still feeling confident? I know you posted about putting up a few $$$$ but I just want to be sure you are still that confident in the process.

Reactions: dukehokie
His coach says,
'He’s very family oriented, and he wants to make sure that the college he goes to helps him grow as a young man, not just as an athlete but as a student also. "

If he's interested in growing as a student, Kentucky comes in last compared to TCU and Duke.
Eh, a kid can get a good education at all of those colleges. It all a matter of what they put in to it.

Reactions: jchammock
This kids not going to school to get a four year degree, he's going to school to get to the NBA. He'll spend 2 years in school at the most.

Show, timo, Hokie, and DJ..., still feeling confident? I know you posted about putting up a few $$$$ but I just want to be sure you are still that confident in the process.

I've never really had a ton of confidence....I just said I'd hold the money and take my 15% cut. I'm hoping Duke is the pick, but I'll be honest and say I don't really have a gauge on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT