ADVERTISEMENT

BBB

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
BigBustedBrand . Looks like the Balls have been doing a little shoplifting in China.

Reactions: skysdad
"What? Nah. You'd know if it that was my son. There'd be nothing left in the store! What, you think my son would only steal one or two things?! Everything would be gone! He'd be the best theif the world has ever seen!"

-LaVar, probably.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Just saw where they could be facing 3-10 yrs in prison if convicted. Also probably will be detained for more than a month without American style bail. There is a 99% conviction rate in China. Not looking good for little big baller.

Reactions: pisgah101
I don't know if they're innocent or not, and I'm not really sure that makes any difference when you're in a country that is known for it's harsh human rights record, and severe punishments. Their high profile, and the attention it gets might save the day for them, but the average person probably wouldn't fair quite as well in this situation.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
You may call China's justice system harsh but I bet it's a lot more effective than our joke of a criminal justice system. We give repeat felons a slap on the wrist. What's wrong with making criminals fear they will be severely punished if they do wrong?

You may call China's justice system harsh but I bet it's a lot more effective than our joke of a criminal justice system. We give repeat felons a slap on the wrist. What's wrong with making criminals fear they will be severely punished if they do wrong?
Freedom's a bitch.

Hmm, I wonder what the Chinese NCAA (CNCAA) would have done to UNC?

23319334_961394064026447_4344192965973086890_n.jpg

Reactions: sheyduke and Mpm277
Trump got them out of the situation - potentially avoiding finds and prison time.

Soooooooo that's accepting impermissible benefits, no? :D

I'd just like to say, Lavar Ball is a worthless piece of crap. His little speech about shoplifting "Ain't nothing" made me wanna vomit. I wish Trump hadn't said a word and that spoiled shit son of his was in a Chinese jail right now.

I'd just like to say, Lavar Ball is a worthless piece of crap. His little speech about shoplifting "Ain't nothing" made me wanna vomit. I wish Trump hadn't said a word and that spoiled shit son of his was in a Chinese jail right now.

X1000! Well said

I'm not jealous over an idiot who doesn't understand honesty. Who doesn't recognize the law.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT