ADVERTISEMENT

Banned....

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
Ha! I have been banned from RR...... I don't recall saying anything even remotely disrespectful, or at least not true, or calling anyone out......I guess the truth just hurts sometimes over there! Not that I care AT ALL, but I would like to know just out of curiosity which post did it. I was really hoping to save my banning for right after the national championship game of we win it!!

Sooner or later the tombstone gets us all. OFC

I got banned over there. It was actually for bashing Jay Bills. They are normally pretty lenient over there.

Responded last night to a post from some loser who was wishing ill health on Coach K.
I am from Kentucky and enjoyed touring UK a few years ago w my son.
Most of their fans are fine people but it does seem like many of the crazy ones like to use the computer. Sometimes I think the only difference with the Carolina Way and the Kentucky Way is the dress code.

They didn’t like some lyrics to a song that I shared and they banned me in 15 minutes. Guess there not music fans. :)

Piles said:

There is absolutely nothing funny about cancer you little twerp. People like you are the reason UK fans get zero respect. Where are our mods to take out this trash?

Willy4UK said:

I specifically stated that I do not wish cancer on him, but I did say that he may get it. What's wrong with that? He may develop cancer. A lot people unfortunately do. If I had wished it on him, then you'd have a strong argument. I'm the victim here.
I think you were responding to this about Coach K. Looks like the rest is deleted. You mentioned it was a bad idea to say something like this.

Not.Losing.Another.Game.This.Season
33 Willy4UK, Today at 1:06 PM
Last edited: Today at 1:18 PM

Does any DI guys post there anymore. OFC
There’s a couple Duke fans that suck up to them even go as far as to poke fun at Duke. I haven’t been over there in a while, but I would assume they still post there. I question them being a Duke fan. I don’t really want to read all the hateful things they say about Duke and that’s why I don’t go over there anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Ha! I have been banned from RR...... I don't recall saying anything even remotely disrespectful, or at least not true, or calling anyone out......I guess the truth just hurts sometimes over there! Not that I care AT ALL, but I would like to know just out of curiosity which post did it. I was really hoping to save my banning for right after the national championship game of we win it!!
LMFAO, Dukefanky, I have been cracking up all day reading your responses on RR. You were wearing their asses out. I'm surprised you lasted that long lol. I got banned awhile back after just laughing at what another poster was saying. I'm not sure how the guy with brickeyjames screen name is still not banned. He be going in on them as well. But yeah, I knew you were about to get it sooner or later. OFC.

LMFAO, Dukefanky, I have been cracking up all day reading your responses on RR. You were wearing their asses out. I'm surprised you lasted that long lol. I got banned awhile back after just laughing at what another poster was saying. I'm not sure how the guy with brickeyjames screen name is still not banned. He be going in on them as well. But yeah, I knew you were about to get it sooner or later. OFC.

I don't care, but like I said, I was hooping to save it for after we win the natty!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT