ADVERTISEMENT

Baker...

dbav

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2014
Just curious if those in the known have heard any practice reports. How's he doing?

I was wondering that tonight as well. I really think redshirting and playing against top NBA picks is going to do him alot of good next season.

No idea but he lit it up in Canada. My guess is him or Wendell Moore will start at the 3 next year.

I heard he doesn’t have a jersey. Word is he asked for #32, and K said he needed to think about it.

Reactions: pisgah101
I heard he doesn’t have a jersey. Word is he asked for #32, and K said he needed to think about it.

Stiil up for debate....After last year, anything's fair game. And he did reclassify, so that gives him a leg up. I'll say its in the "Bag." OFC

He's solid in practice, is all in for the team, cheers for us and is involved at every game and......he's probably one of our best 3 point shooters , now.

Reactions: skysdad and dbav
He's solid in practice, is all in for the team, cheers for us and is involved at every game and......he's probably one of our best 3 point shooters , now.

Thanks Show. Great to hear.

Pretty much this.

I'll admit....on more than one occasion this season I've wished he wasn't redshirting. Our outside shooting is really my only major concern with this team. I can't help but wonder if he's a guy who could help to partially solve the issue.

Reactions: dbav
Pretty much this.

I'll admit....on more than one occasion this season I've wished he wasn't redshirting. Our outside shooting is really my only major concern with this team. I can't help but wonder if he's a guy who could help to partially solve the issue.

I've had that concern too. Cam, AOC, and Baker all rotating and providing a threat could be pretty lethal, especially if you put Cam or Baker at the 3 along with AOC at the 2. That would open a lot of space.

I've had that concern too. Cam, AOC, and Baker all rotating and providing a threat could be pretty lethal, especially if you put Cam or Baker at the 3 along with AOC at the 2. That would open a lot of space.
Unless he’s a consistent 40% shooter (I have no clue if he is or not) I don’t see him getting more run than AOC. I think if coach really believed he could contribute this year he wouldn’t be redshirting.

Reactions: dukephysics
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT