ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal

Talk about a major let down for Butler going from the beautiful confines of San Diego to going to the boring redneck country of Lexington
Deliverance Dueling Banjos GIF

• Haha
Reactions: bullcity gamer
Pisgah, my very first encounter with Kentucky fans was at the 2015 final four semi finals. My father and I were checking into the hotel we were staying at in Indianapolis. We had not said a single word to a group of kentucky fans hanging out in the lobby and they just start running their mouths to us. Then at the games that same night at Lucas Oil, some of the older Kentucky fans were saying racial slurs to Duke fans. At the State Farm Champions Classic, I’ve witnessed live at the games, Kentucky fans instigating fights with fans of opposing teams both in 22 (Indianapolis) and 23 (Chicago). I have zero tolerance for racist individuals.

I don't think Poplar would be a good fit. There was a lot of NIL drama swirling around Miami, and I'd rather just get a guy happy with his role. A better version of Blakes. A physical guard. A smaller name will probably not scare off the freshman.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
Pisgah, my very first encounter with Kentucky fans was at the 2015 final four semi finals. My father and I were checking into the hotel we were staying at in Indianapolis. We had not said a single word to a group of kentucky fans hanging out in the lobby and they just start running their mouths to us. Then at the games that same night at Lucas Oil, some of the older Kentucky fans were saying racial slurs to Duke fans. At the State Farm Champions Classic, I’ve witnessed live at the games, Kentucky fans instigating fights with fans of opposing teams both in 22 (Indianapolis) and 23 (Chicago). I have zero tolerance for racist individuals.

That's odd, because I live in Kentucky and sport Duke gear all the time and have never had one person say a word to me good or bad.... 🤷‍♂️

There is also the thing about the fans of uk calling and harassing John Higgins’ roofing business after they lost to Unc in 2017. 1) that’s illegal and 2) it’s stupidity

I don't think Poplar would be a good fit. There was a lot of NIL drama swirling around Miami, and I'd rather just get a guy happy with his role. A better version of Blakes. A physical guard. A smaller name will probably not scare off the freshman.
Agree with you on the guard you would like to see Jon bring in. I’ve been saying we already have ten guys. Sure, six are unproven, but Jon has added two skilled transfers. Some on here seem to conveniently forget everyone can’t play.

And the more talent you bring in, the harder it is to have chemistry.

Agree with you on the guard you would like to see Jon bring in. I’ve been saying we already have ten guys. Sure, six are unproven, but Jon has added two skilled transfers. Some on here seem to conveniently forget everyone can’t play.

And the more talent you bring in, the harder it is to have chemistry.
Just need some good team players and role players.

Reactions: Mac9192
Oh wow that would do it! That’s nuts!

My least favorite teams are UNC and Kentucky hands down. It’s their fan bases that causes the dislike. Wish they lost every game
I don’t like the way either fan base acts. However, in my experience, unc fans are much worse than uk fans. Worst fans in order: phillies, unc, and Maryland back when they had a basketball team.

Chris, I can definitely see Red Sox fans acting the way you describe them.
I also got beat up on a Boston playground when I was 10 or so visiting my aunt. Not badly, but knocked the wind out of me. So yes, I will always have a dim view of Boston. I did have fun up there in my 20's, but left my Yankee hat at home. it is a city with great history I will say.
Back on topic there is some Kadary Richmond/Duke chatter on Duke Forum. Seton Hall PG averaged 15, 7 and 5. Several schools are chasing him. HALLpasshoops.com is predicting he may end up at Duke. Just speculation at this point.
Cade Tyson to the Tar Heels.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT