ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Matthew Hurt

I think his skill set would definitely fill a need next year as a stretch 4. Given his frame, not sure he’s a OAD, even if he has great offensive skills.

Would love to see him come to Duke.

Everyone says he's keeping his cards close to the vest. Kansas has 79% of the crystal ball picks. But you wonder if the Hurt family has been put off by all of the dysfunction, the allegations, the suspensions, everything going down in Lawrence. I'm not expecting him to come here next year, but it would certainly be a nice surprise.

Reactions: DukeNation12
Kansas potentially loaded with big men next year. Light foot, Mcormack, 2 Lawson’s, Doke. Abaji needs to start at the 3. Not many minutes there if they return.

Kansas potentially loaded with big men next year. Light foot, Mcormack, 2 Lawson’s, Doke. Abaji needs to start at the 3. Not many minutes there if they return.
Big Lawson won’t be back. Doke might be gone as well.

Probably be hurt/kj at the 4 and McCormick/lightfoot at the 5....I agree dedrick, doka and de Sousa probably gone

Probably be hurt/kj at the 4 and McCormick/lightfoot at the 5....I agree dedrick, doka and de Sousa probably gone
de Sousa definitely won’t be playing next season since he’s been suspended by the NCAA for the rest of his season and all of next season

Hopefully Matthew gets a chance to see Duke in his home state come April. He likely won’t have to worry about Kansas.

Guess who was at Hurts game last night ?
52361818_10215842305464864_7209794379538497536_n.jpg

Reactions: DukefanKY
If we get Hurt and RJ we should be dominant again. Even just RJ, but I think we add 2 more players if Bolden leaves. But I hope he's back.

I remember reading somewhere that Hurt stated he didn't want to play center in college. I think Duke landing Vernon Carey and possibly Bolden back would allow him to play the position he most desires. Looking at KU recruiting class it doesn't compare to Dukes and adding Hurt would boost us to #1 in 2019 class.

I remember reading somewhere that Hurt stated he didn't want to play center in college. I think Duke landing Vernon Carey and possibly Bolden back would allow him to play the position he most desires. Looking at KU recruiting class it doesn't compare to Dukes and adding Hurt would boost us to #1 in 2019 class.

Their big will likely be back after being hurt all year long.

Any word on what recruits will be at the game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT