ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Matthew Hurt

So no Kansas now??

Talking about Jeremy Roach I believe. I’m thinking that we can kiss Hurt goodbye after the Nike shoe debacle tonight. For a guy that already liked Addidas, seeing the biggest college basketball star go down because of a crappy shoe made by Nike probably just put a death nail in his recruitment.

Zion and Duke had a horrible night based off this injury but Nike came out looking as bad as anyone.

Talking about Jeremy Roach I believe. I’m thinking that we can kiss Hurt goodbye after the Nike shoe debacle tonight. For a guy that already liked Addidas, seeing the biggest college basketball star go down because of a crappy shoe made by Nike probably just put a death nail in his recruitment.

Zion and Duke had a horrible night based off this injury but Nike came out looking as bad as anyone.

Are you being serious?

Wow get Hurt and we are locked and loaded for next year. I think the PG situation will work itself out. I'd put it at 50/50 that Tre comes back. Otherwise we could get RJ to reclassify. Even if we don't with Hurt we're pretty solid. And who's this Evan Daniels guy who just picked Duke? Can he shoot? :)

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Wow get Hurt and we are locked and loaded for next year. I think the PG situation will work itself out. I'd put it at 50/50 that Tre comes back. Otherwise we could get RJ to reclassify. Even if we don't with Hurt we're pretty solid. And who's this Evan Daniels guy who just picked Duke? Can he shoot? :)

I think Hurt is crucial for another great year next year and IMO Tre badly needs to return next year. Doesn't mean he will and they same for Cam. Love the kid but his shooting …….. Yikes.

I think him and Vernon will be a great duo. Can space the floor and hit the 3. I really wanted Isaiah Stewart because he’s a monster but this is probably a better fit. Hope we can land him

Reactions: christophero
Surprised: Per UK fans

1. They didnt want Hurt
2. Said Hurt wasn’t a Cal type player (despite Cal’s many attempts at recruiting him).
3. Hurt looks like a Duke type player
4. Hurt is slow
5. Hurt is pale

1. They didnt want Hurt
2. Said Hurt wasn’t a Cal type player (despite Cal’s many attempts at recruiting him).
4. Hurt is slow
5. Hurt is pale

"Q", you left out "alarmingly unathletic"! ;)
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Daniels also said in the article that Hurt has not made a choice yet, and he doesn't appear to be close to making a choice.
Things still seem to be looking better though! ;)
Go Duke!
OFC
Yea I saw that, but usually when Daniels makes his CB pick, usually that recruit is not to far away from announcing. That’s why I thought an announcement might be close.

Hurt, Ellis, and Moore all shoot 40%+ from 3. And hey, throw in AOC and Baker, and you got yourself one of the better shooting teams in the country. He would fit the mold of the ideal stretch 4. Would love to have him.

While I'm not sure about Tre being OAD, that is probably more likely than not at this point.
But it doesn't matter as much WRT next year's roster. A half court set up man will be less important next year than it is this year. Next year's team will feature more and better three point shooting, which will open up the paint, making all passes into the paint that much easier. So long as we have a nominal PG that can defend, we'll be fine.

1. They didnt want Hurt
4. Hurt is slow
5. Hurt is pale

I'm guessing numbers 4 and 5 are what make number 2 and 3 the case, haha.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT