ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Matthew Hurt

He doesn't play much. Can't see the Hurt's playing together at Duke because Michael will probably play even less at Duke. He's a small forward. OFC

Michael knows his limitations basketball-wise. He has no grand plan of becoming a regular rotation guy at Duke. But, Duke will have scholarships available, he’s a very bright kid, and who wouldn’t jump at the chance to attend grad school at Duke?

I’m not saying it happens, but just know that Michael would want to be with his brother for a year to enjoy the ride.

Would freaking love to get Hurt next year, K loves his stretch 4s. To top it off we are reallllly going to need scores next year.

If I had to try and choose from that video, he’s going to Chapel Hill.

I couldn't really get much of a read at all, which I'm sure was on purpose. The one thing I noticed was that he said he was really close with the Kansas coaching staff. He didn't say that about the other 3. I did like what he said about Duke wanting him to be the last piece and come win a national championship. I guess if I ranked in order what vibe I got just from what he said in the video, I would go

Kansas
Duke
Unc
U.K.

Just a blind guess though

Reactions: skysdad
He don’t know

Yea, I always get it wrong. :rolleyes: Shouldn't you be arguing with Ipsy? I didn't say he was going, I was simply implying how he sounded really complimentary to unc and coach Williams.

Yea, I always get it wrong. :rolleyes: Shouldn't you be arguing with Ipsy? I didn't say he was going, I was simply implying how he sounded really complimentary to unc and coach Williams.

I didnt say you did and I’ll save him for you

He gave up when he got exposed as the придурок he is. ;)

Gave up? No I tend to not argue with people with a legit mental retardation. I feel bad for you ipsy you’re like the guy people are nice to because they feel sorry for you and then you get in over your head and they wish they had never been a friend

Gave up? No I tend to not argue with people with a legit mental retardation. I feel bad for you ipsy you’re like the guy people are nice to because they feel sorry for you and then you get in over your head and they wish they had never been a friend
You’re a sad little woman....hahaha

Both of you stop, please. It's not a good look.

Thanks!

I couldn't really get much of a read at all, which I'm sure was on purpose. The one thing I noticed was that he said he was really close with the Kansas coaching staff. He didn't say that about the other 3. I did like what he said about Duke wanting him to be the last piece and come win a national championship. I guess if I ranked in order what vibe I got just from what he said in the video, I would go

Kansas
Duke
Unc
U.K.

Just a blind guess though

I can't tell from any one of the videos as ton where he's leaning. We're not going to get them all. He's going to go where he feels is the best fit for him andto me he gave indication. I do feel that hof coach roy williams did promise him 4 years. That may do it. :) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT