ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Matthew Hurt

They probably said Hurt was fat too.....
Actually, they are saying he is too skinny. They will attack McDaniels with the same rational if he chooses to join Stewart at Washington along with the usual Kentucky is too clean for a dirty recruitment whine.

Actually, they are saying he is too skinny. They will attack McDaniels with the same rational if he chooses to join Stewart at Washington along with the usual Kentucky is too clean for a dirty recruitment whine.

Hurt needs to add weight, but that's why we have Vernon Carey, Bolden, and Javin to bang in the post. If Duke can land Matthew Hurt and return Tre Jones, next years team will have a chance to compete for a title. That's a lot of fire power.

I would be very excited to have Hurt as he looks like another great offensive weapon. But we will definitely need to get creative on defense next year. This year's group has been special, they are the exception not the rule. I don't have a ton of faith in our potential defensive unit for next year. A return of Tre would be great, but still.....

I really want Hurt. He is the perfect 4-man for how K likes to run his offense, he can make it rain from three. Him and Carey would be the best offensive front-court in the country next year, by a mile. The defense though would be a big question mark.

I gotta wonder where Bolden fits into all this, Carey is gonna start no matter what. I kind of think Bolden leaves after this year, he could very well get drafted in the 2nd round. He's already a junior, his stock ain't gonna go to a 1st rounder next year.
Hurt may very well be waiting out a Bolden decision.

Landing Hurt will be cool and all, but if Tre leaves....getting RJ Hampton to reclassify is MUCH more important.

Reactions: Duke937
Delaurier and Bolden are important and will get minutes next year, but may never be a starting front court that will get you to the Final 4. Seem better as occasional starters coming off the bench mostly, providing depth. College degree important to them I would think.

The entire staff flew out to visit Hurt today. He has Duke, UK, and Memphis. Suspected to decide after the McDonlads game. Hearing could be around April 20th at the earliest.

Kansas didn’t go out there?
They wasn’t mentioned on this visit. I’m sure he has another date, but nothing on Kansas as of right now. I heard a rumor that the possibility of Kansas being under investigation soon may have a huge play with hurt. Hence one of the reason Evan Daniels likes Dukes position.

They wasn’t mentioned on this visit. I’m sure he has another date, but nothing on Kansas as of right now. I heard a rumor that the possibility of Kansas being under investigation soon may have a huge play with hurt. Hence one of the reason Evan Daniels likes Dukes position.
Also with the crap show Kansas has been this season! Lol

Reactions: retiredsoldier
The entire staff flew out to visit Hurt today. He has Duke, UK, and Memphis. Suspected to decide after the McDonlads game. Hearing could be around April 20th at the earliest.

I hope they keep an eye open on the back door to make sure hof coach roy williams hasn't stuck in with a bowl of wanda's "nanner puddin ". OFC

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Also with the crap show Kansas has been this season! Lol
Yeah I forgot about that part lol. May be the best reason yet. Anybody thinking Duke won’t be good next year are going to be highly disappointed. I posted a Veron Carey link for his senior season in his commitment thread, and I’m telling you, we have another elite lefty on the way to Durham.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
I have no inside info, but with everything that’s happened at KU, and potentially to come, I would not be surprised to see Self in the NBA next year. Especially if the OKC or San Antonio jobs open up. He’s an Okie St alumn and is good friends with the Spurs GM and Popavich. Obviously, it would mean Pop retires at the end of the year.

I have no inside info, but with everything that’s happened at KU, and potentially to come, I would not be surprised to see Self in the NBA next year. Especially if the OKC or San Antonio jobs open up. He’s an Okie St alumn and is good friends with the Spurs GM and Popavich. Obviously, it would mean Pop retires at the end of the year.
I agree, the last trial that just ended was not a good look for Self and Kansas.

53547709_10156357498303721_2500793168212000768_n.jpg
I’m feeling good about Hurt, as always. Let’s celebrate with a pic of my sweet wife. Here she is out at the range shooting with me.

I have those exact same shorts. The whole board should get our fake wives together for a meet up i think it would be fun to see who had the best reason for why their fake wife didn't show up.

Reactions: Showenuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT