ADVERTISEMENT

Another Transfer for UNC

Would have been the back up point guard this year. He started when Cole was injured. Averaged 3 points a game. Not sure if this affects them much.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Transfer U strikes again. It’s crazy how these kids keep drinking the light blue potion that Roy spews in these kids homes. I don’t feel bad for the kid though it’s his own fault. Of course he knew that Roy would just recruit over him. Probably was tired of getting splinters.

Did i do that right? I’m sure i missed out on a few.

Transfer U strikes again. It’s crazy how these kids keep drinking the light blue potion that Roy spews in these kids homes. I don’t feel bad for the kid though it’s his own fault. Of course he knew that Roy would just recruit over him. Probably was tired of getting splinters.

Did i do that right? I’m sure i missed out on a few.
Close. He could of come here and started, Roy does not know how to develop players, Roy must have some kind of evil mind control but thank God, the kid finally saw through it and will make something of himself now.

Who is Jeremiah Francis....a Mack Brown recruit?

I'm in the camp with who ever said it above....I'd rather he had stayed. You know he'll be replaced by someone much better. Oh well....best of luck to the kid.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
And of course UK didn’t want Haarms, either.

Cal can’t land elite BIGS anymore. I wonder if that will be used against him on the recruiting trail?

Reactions: jwill133
francis has officially arrived. Got his own thread with 13 replies already. How many pages will he get? I hope he becomes one of the top 50 NBA players of all time. :) OFC

Is Haarms really that good? A lot of attention given to an 8 and 4 guy. Javin could have averaged that with more minutes.

PG jeremiah francis is transferring from Roy and UNC. Great move for Francis.

He was good when Kentucky thought they’d get him. Now he’s “meh”

kind of like when those idiots from Rupps Rafters said Zion was fat and not good lolol before Z, RJ, Cam, Tre, and company blew them out in Indy hahaha. Kentucky is going to have a 2019-2020 unc type season in 2020-2021

UNC is sorely lacking quick, athletic players. Francis had multiple knee surgeries. He could help a low possession team like UVA or beilein if he returns to college.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT