ADVERTISEMENT

Amile ....

You did a pretty good job trying to hide your excitement.
?

I just literally do not see these tweets or rumors that is being referred to.

Amile is a very underrated player, however. It would be a big loss if the previous comments are true.

If the injury is that severe, you could argue Duke never saw its full possible team once the entire season. Very disappointing to say the least. It's been an unexplainable year.

But the person this stinks the worst for, by a million miles, is obviously Amile. He had worked so hard to have a great senior year, and he was having one.

Get rid of the f'ing nikes why is Duke the only school with a history of the broken bone bull crap. Every time you turn around for the last few years. Well it goes back to the Hurley Hill days as well

Get rid of the f'ing nikes why is Duke the only school with a history of the broken bone bull crap. Every time you turn around for the last few years. Well it goes back to the Hurley Hill days as well

I've been complaining about those shoes for a long time. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I used to think it was just a coincidence but yea this needs some looking into at the least

I don't really understand because I don't recall seeing Amile in a boot or anything when he came out of the locker room. I would think if they thought it was severe enough he would be in a protective boot when he came out of the locker room. I hope and pray these are just rumors.

It could be from running hard stairs. My shins ached for years after running stadium stairs for a few weeks back in 1999. We might need to cut some the high impact. Or it could be coincidence. We just want the injuries to quit.

Reactions: dbav
Knowing Duke puts a protective boot on for every broken toe nail (seems anyways) it was a bit odd...... But I'm sure very little meaning. Same foot, couldn't walk, looked completely devestated..... Tough to think anything but the worse coming. Never wanted my gut to be more wrong

I don't see anywhere on Twitter where people are talking about they spoke with Amile. Hopefully it's just precautionary. I guess today will tell us more.

I'm hearing there is no fracture, and he will be back at some point this season. No clue on timetable, but overall really good news.

Where did you hear that from?

OFC
I have a guy who has good inside info who I trust a great deal and he fills me in on things. For example, he told me last December Bolden was coming to Duke and he never waivered.

I have a guy who has good inside info who I trust a great deal and he fills me in on things. For example, he told me last December Bolden was coming to Duke and he never waivered.
I wasn't doubting you, just curious that's all. I hope it's true!

OFC

Get well soon Amile!!! Anchor of this squad no doubt.

Time for the other bigs to step up, plain and simple.

I wasn't doubting you, just curious that's all. I hope it's true!

OFC
I know you weren't, but I know how message boards can be and you don't know what to believe and what not to believe. I'm seeing a couple guys say they have heard, "it's not as bad as originally thought" on twitter as well. So that's also encouraging.

Sounding like not as bad as first feared..and will be back but out indefinitely...so it's at least sounding better....

I was wondering if they sent Amile back out without anything to keep the teams thoughts on the game and not on his foot condition going forward.

As the resident optimist, you're all welcome. :D

Sounds a little better than yesterday. We'll know a lot more in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, the team needs to pull together and dig deep, no matter what the verdict ends up being. Godspeed to Amile.

OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT