ADVERTISEMENT

ACC - Rough First Day

Wow barring a collapse UCLA should beat BYU. Kentucky transfer Juzang has 25. He looks like a pro out there. Kentucky sure could have used him this year.

Last edited:
This will not be the last . Don't be surprised if the national champion wins by no contest. OFC

That would be devastating for the college game. I would hope once we get to the final four we would see postponed games and not teams winning uncontested. How awful would that be?

UVA out....during the season they looked very good....their form at the end was poor. Still like what Bennett does with his teams though

he plays a style that allows his team to beat more talented teams because it reduces the possessions and makes teams play with a smaller margin of error. But it also allows less talented teams to beat his. Someone can fact check me but im pretty sure every tournament loss he has is to a lower (worse) seed than him

he plays a style that allows his team to beat more talented teams because it reduces the possessions and makes teams play with a smaller margin of error. But it also allows less talented teams to beat his. Someone can fact check me but im pretty sure every tournament loss he has is to a lower (worse) seed than him

But I think Bennett has a 4-12 record against Duke.

Gonzaga won by 40 plus. They also caught a break with Virginia losing, as that was their sweet 16 match up. Gonna root for Wisconsin to take down Baylor.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Zags looked amazing last night. They can turn it on so quickly on both ends. I truly don't believe people are giving them the credit they deserve. Hopefully they can keep it going. I'd love to see them cut the nets down next month.

Reactions: christophero
up 11 under 3...now up 7 under 2 to go. Now up 9 under a minute to go. Now 13. Illinois is going down!

Last edited:
Hopefully they can hang on and win! Krutwig with the worst mustache I've seen in years has had a terrific game.
Worse than Aaron Rodgers? I’m at a brothel the channel selection not so good. I’ll have to you tube it later

Who does Loyola play next? Looks like Ok. State Oregon State winner. Go Beavers!

Zags looked amazing last night. They can turn it on so quickly on both ends. I truly don't believe people are giving them the credit they deserve. Hopefully they can keep it going. I'd love to see them cut the nets down next month.
Vitale and many others are picking them to win it all. If they were in a power 5 more would be confident but they’re still a long shot in my mind if I were betting them against the field. Unlv 91. Unc 84. Uk 14. A lot of teams better than them have fallen short

Was the Big 10 overrated? Their 21 year title drought hinges on Michigan and Wisconsin.

But I think Bennett has a 4-12 record against Duke.

while i think Coach K deserves a lot of criticism for the last several years in terms of postseason results in relation to the talent he has, where I will give him a ton of credit is that he seems to be the only coach that understands you cannot let UVa dictate the pace of the game and you have to do anything you can do to make them uncomfortable. It’s absolutely maddening watching Roy continue to try and fail to beat UVa at their own game. You saw FSU beat them by 20 this year by not letting up on the pressure

40 to 24 Wisconsin at the half. Why did UNC look like 84 Georgetown against us?
A couple of their guys like love comes to mind played like I haven’t seen them before or since. I don’t know if they were like 85 Villanova high or rose to the occasion of a big game or what but it did seem like like a huge outlier at the time but the fact that duke played no defense sadly did not

This will not be the last . Don't be surprised if the national champion wins by no contest. OFC
Sky do you think the finals since they wouldn’t affect layer rounds would be delayed not canceled? I hope it’s not an issue

while i think Coach K deserves a lot of criticism for the last several years in terms of postseason results in relation to the talent he has, where I will give him a ton of credit is that he seems to be the only coach that understands you cannot let UVa dictate the pace of the game and you have to do anything you can do to make them uncomfortable. It’s absolutely maddening watching Roy continue to try and fail to beat UVa at their own game. You saw FSU beat them by 20 this year by not letting up on the pressure
Great post. Even if you lose its almost worth it to see pretty boy tony squirm over there

Was the Big 10 overrated? Their 21 year title drought hinges on Michigan and Wisconsin.

Yes - ACC/B10 challenge was 7-5 this year I think, and we know the ACC is down. Media got enamored with the B10 and ranked them high all year..just like they do in CFB...post season then brings them back to reality

Reactions: Quavarius
Yes - ACC/B10 challenge was 7-5 this year I think, and we know the ACC is down. Media got enamored with the B10 and ranked them high all year..just like they do in CFB...post season then brings them back to reality
I’ve seen that my whole life. Like in the rose bowl the pac 10 team would beat that arse pretty much every year and we were all supposed to act like we were shocked

Good to see some things never change

Reactions: KDSTONE
Good to see some things never change
Illinois and mich st kicked dukes ass and the slobbering commenced but with the lack of out of conference games there are very few reference points

The Big 12 and Big 10, who the media has slobbered over at least as long as i have been watching (2009) have exactly zero Natty's in that time span, combined. The ACC on the other hand, who the media loves to kick whenever given even the slightest of leeway, has 5. (6 is we're counting Louisville)

Reactions: KDSTONE
The Big 12 and Big 10, who the media has slobbered over at least as long as i have been watching (2009) have exactly zero Natty's in that time span, combined. The ACC on the other hand, who the media loves to kick whenever given even the slightest of leeway, has 5. (6 is we're counting Louisville)
Excellent post

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT