ADVERTISEMENT

ACC - Rough First Day

Wisconsin up 18 less than 8 minutes to go. Thought UNC would make a run. Wisconsin struggled down the stretch of the regular season. How hot a team is often does not matter in the tournament I've noticed.

Last edited:
I had a feeling UNC would make a run in the tournament. Glad I was wrong. My teams now are Gonzaga and UCLA, although UCLA has to play BYU tomorrow. I suppose I could cheer for Wisconsin. Don't they have to play Baylor next? UNC and Baylor. Man that is a tough first 2 games. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I saw Brooks said he has given "a little bit" of thought to coming back. I really hope he leaves. Seems like a good kid, but I'd like to see him go. I think Sharpe is a first rounder and should leave too.

unc’s last three trips to the NCAAT have ended in blowouts of 17 points or more and they haven’t made it past the Sweet 16 either.

Reactions: christophero
I wasnt on this board 07-09 but im sure how im feeling right now is alot how you guys were. 3 rather embarrassing tourney exits in a row and followed it up by winning a title with the same core. Hopefully we can do the same but the last 2 years have been pretty rough

UVA out....during the season they looked very good....their form at the end was poor. Still like what Bennett does with his teams though

Reactions: christophero
Has the Pac 12 lost yet? UCLA, USC, Colorado, Oregon State all won. UCLA has a tough one tonight vs. BYU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT