ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Network

500HP_Devil

All Conference
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2016
Can someone explain the ACC network to me as in where you can subscribe to it… We just moved into a new neighborhood that has Comcast/Xfinity as part of our monthly HOA and from what I’m reading you can’t get that on Xfinity - can I subscribe to it somewhere else like Hulu or YouTube premium?

After calling dish network Friday morning after the official launch and going off about how they didn't care for their customers on the sports side, how many customers they are going to loose, and then the Yahoo article that posted Fri evening, to my surprise it was added Sat evening.

Just a bump of this thread as the basketball season approaches.

What’s the cheapest (legal) way to get ACCN without having to change my entire cable plan?

I live up in North Dakota and have Midco Cable. I’ve already been in touch with the company and they have no plans to try and get it. :/

Has there ever been anything released yet concerning how much each school gets from the network? I know the SEC schools as well as the BIG schools get a lot from their networks.

Just a bump of this thread as the basketball season approaches.

What’s the cheapest (legal) way to get ACCN without having to change my entire cable plan?

I live up in North Dakota and have Midco Cable. I’ve already been in touch with the company and they have no plans to try and get it. :/
We went with HULU forty some a month and have same channels as we did with directv and both have ACCN.

Just a heads up for CTC tonight, it looks like ESPN is streaming it on their app.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT