ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Joking. I’ll go with the only explorer I know Christopher Columbus

Wrestling... What was the midgets name Jeff Jarrett hit with the guitar? Lmao

Wrestling... What was the midgets name Jeff Jarrett hit with the guitar? Lmao

Hey ipsy. I don't know the answer but I'm trying to remember the word you used to describe my posting style and for the life of me it just will not come into my head. It may have started with a C or maybe a M or a N. Can you help me out here. We went back a forth with it for a few days. I'm not sleeping at night. Help me. OFC

Reactions: IFaZe
Hey ipsy. I don't know the answer but I'm trying to remember the word you used to describe my posting style and for the life of me it just will not come into my head. It may have started with a C or maybe a M or a N. Can you help me out here. We went back a forth with it for a few days. I'm not sleeping at night. Help me. OFC
I think you already know. I can’t type either. I try to make it sound a certain way typing saying whatever I type the way I sound when I type and i just can’t type what I’m sounding....Ya comprehend? Hahaha

Reactions: skysdad
I think you already know. I can’t type either. I try to make it sound a certain way typing saying whatever I type the way I sound when I type and i just can’t type what I’m sounding....Ya comprehend? Hahaha

LOL. That's it. And yes I do comprehend. OFC

I think so. Looking for his wresting name. I have no idea what his real name is.
I was right about him being on the Howard Stern Show but I would’ve never been able to guess his name. So I looked it up to see if I was right, so I disqualify myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT