ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Go ahead pisgah. That's the problem when you have more than one answer. Most of the time no one gets all of them. How do we determine who should ask the next question especisially ssy one person gets two right and another gets two right. OFC

Sky I slap myself on the wrist for that bubba, you're right on point.....OFC

Sorry Sky, I've been at the store all day brother. I'll come up with something here in a bit man.

Peter Graves was best known for his role in the television series Mission Impossible but he also had a starring role in another television series years before. Name the series. OFC

I remember the Gene Roddenberry show he was on. I just can't remember the name. They played reruns of it when I was growing up I think because Star Trek was so popular.

This one is for the OFC's. I cannot think of it. Grew up watching all the old western shows with papa. Were they ranchers or like cattle rustlers on the show?

Peter Graves was a single father who had an adopted son with the same first name as one of our returning basketball players this year. The show was really about the boy and his horse. The name of the horse was also the name of the show was ran from 1955 to about 1961. The name of the horse is not Flicka so it's not " My Friend Flicka." The name of the horse and show is the same as a muscle car that Plymouth had during the 60's and 70's but it's not a Duster or Road Runner. This model came in _ _ _ _1, _ _ _ _2 and _ _ _ _ 3. The name of the show and the horse is the name of the Plymouth muscle car. Synonyms of this can be rage, anger or passion. OFC

Oh man, I remember the movie clips in the video (though the Unplugged version is more notable), but I don't remember the name of the movie. What a heartbreaking story the nexus of that song is.
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the movie at least once but I couldn’t remember the name of it for the life of me without looking it up lol

Jason Patric was the star. Here's a couple of hints. It's a one word title.

Fill in the blank:
(Blank) Hour
Hurry, but don't (blank)

How did the Teddy Bear come about. OFC
Teddy Roosevelt. The story I’ve heard was that he liked hunting and they had ties a bear to a tree for him to shoot but he refused to shoot a tied up bear and a company ended up making a stuffed bear toy and named it the teddy bear after him.

Reactions: skysdad
Teddy Roosevelt. The story I’ve heard was that he liked hunting and they had ties a bear to a tree for him to shoot but he refused to shoot a tied up bear and a company ended up making a stuffed bear toy and named it the teddy bear after him.

You got it Diehard. I know you have one ready. OFC

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT