ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

No not the one I'm looking for. Go back a few years. OFC
That was the only movie that I could think that t could be, so I looked it up and I would’ve never guessed. So I’ll just have to wait for the next question. I’ve got a question in mind, so I’ve just gotta answer a question correctly so that I can ask it. lol

I would give a hint but slim chance on that.I thought it would be answered right away.. OFC

Last edited:
I don't like to drag these out so I will give one hint tonight. The lead character is a black law enforcement officer in a predominantly a white town. That should be enough. OFC

I don't like to drag these out so I will give one hint tonight. The lead character is a black law enforcement officer in a predominantly a white town. That should be enough. OFC

Beverly Hills cop.

glad you got my answer earlier haha

Reactions: skysdad
Beverly Hills cop.

glad you got my answer earlier haha

No way before Beverly Hills Cop. I cannot believe you guys haven't come up with it. I think you guys are yanking my chain and some of you have known the answer when I ask the question. OFC

Until Avengers Endgame set the new record last summer, the same person directed the two highest grossing films of all time (which are now numbers 2 and 3 all time). Who was the director and what were the movies?

Until Avengers Endgame set the new record last summer, the same person directed the two highest grossing films of all time (which are now numbers 2 and 3 all time). Who was the director and what were the movies?
I’m kicking myself for not being able to remember the directors name lol

I know the highest grossing movie before Endgame was Avatar.. I can’t think of the director and I’m not sure of the highest grossing film before Avatar.. one of the Spider-Man movies, maybe?

I know the highest grossing movie before Endgame was Avatar.. I can’t think of the director and I’m not sure of the highest grossing film before Avatar.. one of the Spider-Man movies, maybe?

Incidentally, the two worst mainstream movies the dude ever made. This guy made classics such as, Aliens, The Terminator, The Abyss, T-2: Judgement Day, True Lies, and then made two of the most bloated overrated films ever in Titanic and Avatar. I fully understand that I may be the odd person out here though, haha

Alright, let's stick with James Cameron then. Before Arnold was cast, name the two actors who were both originally up for the role of the T-800 in the first Terminator film?

Alright, let's stick with James Cameron then. Before Arnold was cast, name the two actors who were both originally up for the role of the T-800 in the first Terminator film?
I remember reading about this somewhere years ago, so I’m goibg to take a wild guess and say Sylvester Stallone and Jean Claude Van Damme.

Do we have two questions going on at the same time? It's only supposed to be only one at a time . If not it's going to get confusing. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'll try OJ and Lou Ferigno.

Nope. But, boy oh boy, Arnold beating out Lou in weight lifting and the movie business would've been a helluva one-two punch. I'll give everyone a hint, this person was not a well known actor at the time. Never became a star really, but he's a great character actor.

Last edited:
Was he Bishop in Alien? His name eludes me.

We have a winner! Yes! Lance Henriksen! One of the all time great character actors. He is also in the original film. Story is Cameron used him as the model in the illustrations of the character and when they presented it to the studio. The studio wasn't having him play the character. That's when they suggested Simpson to Cameron. Who then said that he would never buy Simpson as a killer. He felt he was too nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT