ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

You are good hart. Both of them were typical politicians .You are up.

Thanks Sky, only seen each one 100 times probably!! What was the full character name (first and last) of the Mayberry Town Choir director? Hint: he also once appeared as registration clerk in Mayberry Hotel.

OFC

Last edited:
Very good Sky.....Btw, you have an answer yet? This guy was also the Mayberry Hotel Clerk in one episode....OFC

I'm confused. What answer are you talking about. The choir answer or the hotel clerk answer. OFC

Question has been corrected...OFC

LOL. What question has been corrected. I'm still confussed. Remember I'm an old fart. Did I answer the choir question I answered or is there another question. Am I up is what I'm trying to say. OFC

LOL. What question has been corrected. I'm still confussed. Remember I'm an old fart. Did I answer the choir question I answered or is there another question. Am I up is what I'm trying to say. OFC

Ok here is the corrected question. NAME THE CHARACTER who conducted the Mayberry Choir????? OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Staying with Andy Griffith. What name did Barney give for Aunt Bee’s pickles?

Hart, you’re up. Laugh every time Barney looks at Andy and says “You mean you want her to make another batch of them Kerosene Cucumbers?!”

Reactions: hart2chesson
Hart, you’re up. Laugh every time Barney looks at Andy and says “You mean you want her to make another batch of them Kerosene Cucumbers?!”

Barney and Andy substituted the "kerosene cucumbers" wiith store bought pickles.What did Barney use to haul off Aunt Bee's pickles??? OFC

On the show Cheers, what was Sam’s baseball nickname?

Let's stick with Cheers....

What statistic did Coach lead the American League in for two consecutive seasons? He actually called it his specialty.

You are correct, skysdad and are now up.

This is still one of my favorite bits on Cheers....enjoy!

LOL. What a great clip.

Gonna change things up a little. Spiro Agnew resigned as V.P or The Unites States under Richard Nixon. Gerald Ford was then appointed by Nicon as the V.P. The question is who suceeded Ford as the V.P. of The United States ? OFC

The writers and much of the cast wanted Cheers to continue beyond an 11th season, but what was the official reason it was cancelled?

So here's the question....followed by a hint.

The writers and much of the cast wanted Cheers to continue beyond an 11th season, but what was the official reason it was cancelled?

Hint....one of the characters/actors had decided he was done after the 11th season, no matter what. Eventually it was decided to just end it after 11 seasons.

So here's the question....followed by a hint.

Hint....one of the characters/actors had decided he was done after the 11th season, no matter what. Eventually it was decided to just end it after 11 seasons.

Ted was ready to move on.. has to the answer, everybody else is replaceable

Ted was ready to move on.. has to the answer, everybody else is replaceable

You are correct. They originally toyed with the idea of Woody taking over the bar, but Woody said he wouldn't do it and the rest of the cast stood behind him. They all decided it was time to just end it there.

Take it away....you're up.

Reactions: pisgah101
Oh yea sorry

What did Tim the tool man Taylor do before he had his tv show tool time on home improvement

Answer- tool salesman...

next question..

what band has two of the top 5 selling albums of all time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT