ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Skysdad, the rifleman fires 12 shots BUT you do not see any shells from rifle.
But the thing is smoking. Also he is shooting right handed but during the show he shoots left handed. I know you thing from watching this show over and over again for years and years is that you don't mess with Lucas McCain. A more serious thing is you don't mess with Lucas McCain's son because it pisses him off and you don't won't to piss off Lucas McCain. OFC

Reactions: RHFD
Was not D.D.

I really confused. meisperplexed hasn't confirmed her question and we haveca sports question ask on the regular trivia thread. We have a sports trivia thread going but I think the question there hasn't been confirmed yet but whatever you guys want to do . If everyone wants to have multiple questions going on both threads thats fine. Just confuses me. OFC

Sorry about my post I will move it to the sports trivia thread.

See my post on that thread. The standing question has been answered correctly by acc hoops but hart hasn't confirmed it yet and it's been a while. Hoops is up if he responds. If not we will go on with your question. Everyone please read the opening post on both trivia threads to clear up any question. OFC

Barney Fife used to say "nip it in the ..." Answer given. Awaiting confirmation. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Sticking Ole Barn aka Bernie. Where did he keep his ammo for his pistol. OFC

Stay with Andy Griffith. How many hat fulls of water did Brisco Darling say his radiator was good for?

Should know but it looks like it's gonna be a guess. 3 gallons. OFC

More Andy.. how many seasons was Barney on as a main cast member... bonus if you can tell why he left

yes but I mean how many seasons was he on every episode not just a time or two

Pisgah I understand question.Will take a stab. I will say he was on 5 years as regular character. Rest of the time he was a detective for Raleigh PD. OFC

Pisgah I understand question.Will take a stab. I will say he was on 5 years as regular character. Rest of the time he was a detective for Raleigh PD. OFC

yep 5 years as a regular you’re up! He guest starred on the rest. And he stated he took a movie deal because Andy always stated he didn’t wanna go past that. Don signed a deal because he thought he would be out of a job then heard they extended the show

yep 5 years as a regular you’re up! He guest starred on the rest. And he stated he took a movie deal because Andy always stated he didn’t wanna go past that. Don signed a deal because he thought he would be out of a job then heard they extended the show

Yep , ashame really because the show wasnt the same w/o "Barn."

How many characters played "Ben Weaver," the tight windbag who owned Weavers Department Store??? OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Sky you got it! Great guess by Mac, but there were 3.
1/original who always wore hat & overcoat. Tried everything from running off the Scobeys to playing Scrooge at Christmas to running a peddler off the street.
2/One episode only- had a shoplifter in his store lifting things left and right.
3/Had to fire Goober, because Goober was run off by Wally at filling station, and Goober didnt know what he was doing at Weaver's.Same Weaver also was passed some bogus cash in a Mayberry counterfeit bill scheme.(these last two episodes were in color).

Sky you are up- OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
One more Andy question. There were two men who were Mayberry mayors. What were their character names? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT