ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

The Eagles? I think their greatest hits is the #1 selling album of all time, but I'm not sure if they have a second on that list.

Let's stick with music: name the group and album that has the Billboard chart longevity record, staying in the top 200 album listing for over 15 years.

AC/DC - Back In Black? I feel like this is later than 1973, but it's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

I was going to say Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff....but that wouldn't fall within the timeline. :D

It is an American tragedy that that answer isn't correct, but unfortunately that is the case.

Another hint: I don't know the specifics, but evidently, when played simultaneously, this album syncs up in some weird ways with a particular classic film.

None of the above. I think it is tough because this is definitely not (in my perception) a main stream or widely popular band. I personally could only probably name a song or two from the album.

Another hint: the album cover is also somewhat iconic, with the image of light going through a triangular prism.

Another hint: the album cover is also somewhat iconic, with the image of light going through a triangular prism.

Well that gives it away.. Pink Floyd.. I’m hoping it’s “Dark Side of the Moon” because that is literally the only Pink Floyd album title I know.

Reactions: HuffyJB
The claim is that when Dorthy opens the door and it goes from black and white to color, if synced right, the song money starts to play.

Either Pisgah or Bazooka up, they both kind of got it.

Here’s a question that I just learned about the other day..

What famous actor’s father was a hitman, convicted of 3 murders, claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, and was in prison from 1979 until when he died in 2007. The actor has remained fairly relevant for the last 30 years.

Here’s a question that I just learned about the other day..

What famous actor’s father was a hitman, convicted of 3 murders, claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, and was in prison from 1979 until when he died in 2007. The actor has remained fairly relevant for the last 30 years.

woody harelson

In what movie was the 1st audible fart heard? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT