ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

I don't know the answer, but my parents got me one of those rifles he used from his hip, and I put it right next to my bed at night and felt invincible!

Just an interesting note about the rifleman. The opening of the show when Lucas fires the rifle 12 times rapidly he is right handed. During all the episodes he shoots left handed. OFC

True and Peter Breck is correct! You are up!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
What was the name of Ben Cartwright's adopted son on Bonanza? OFC

He had red hair on the show and was about 15 or 16 years old. J OFC

I really do want one of you do get the answer so I'm gonna give one last clue. Hopefully someone will figure it out with the three previous clues in you put them together in sequence . JAMIE OFC

Ok guys this it.His character has the same 1st name as the female actress that started i Halloween and the same 1st name as the qb last season that transferred to Georgia and the same 1st name as the head basketball coach at Villanova. OFC

Ron was in it!

It was The Shootest and I don't remember his character's name but he was an aging gunfighter with cancer going to a town to die. He can't die in peace because some other gunfighter comes to town to test him. Pretty sure it was his last movie. If someone remembers his characters name they should ask the next wuestion. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
It was The Shootest and I don't remember his character's name but he was an aging gunfighter with cancer going to a town to die. He can't die in peace because some other gunfighter comes to town to test him. Pretty sure it was his last movie. If someone remembers his characters name they should ask the next wuestion. OFC

that’s it! It was the last movie and he was terminal with cancer in real life too but hadn’t told the public. You’re up

Reactions: skysdad
Who played Maxwell Smart's partner agent #99 on the television show Get Smart? OFC

Her first name is Barbara and her second name begins with F. OFC

The next two letters of her second name are el. So you have so far Barbara Fel OFC

Carole "she fed her husband to the tigers" Baskin! I just started watching this last night. Bunch of nuts, it you ask me.

@pisgah101 - I just finished Tiger King and I have to say Joe Exotic isn't a half bad singer. However, Carole's husband should refrain from singing for the rest of his natural life. :D

Seriously, they're all pretty horrible people. It's like animal mafia families or something. They all need some time in a padded room to think about their behavior.

@pisgah101 - I just finished Tiger King and I have to say Joe Exotic isn't a half bad singer. However, Carole's husband should refrain from singing for the rest of his natural life. :D

Seriously, they're all pretty horrible people. It's like animal mafia families or something. They all need some time in a padded room to think about their behavior.

haha! It’s crazy stuff. I think they all need to go down tho joe while may of got what he deserved was totally set up IMO

Reactions: meisperplexed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT