ADVERTISEMENT

A juggernaut is forming at Duke.

Proctor, Mitchell, and Filipowski will return.

We will land a good transfer big.

Good luck, America. Some are already talking 40-0.
[/QUOTE

No need to talk about a 40-0 season. We need to finish this and as for Procter,Flip and Mitchell I haven't heard from them if they are coming back. I really hope that you are right though. Nothing would make me happier. OFC

My thoughts are that there is talk on other boards of those 3 coming back but in no way would I count my chickens before the eggs hatch. Any Duke fan talking about 40-0 should be banished to purgatory, i.e. RR for life. Young has stated that he is coming back so I am not sure of the need for a portal big. This thread would be a lot more interesting in maybe mid-May. Right now, unfinished business lies ahead.

Don’t put it past Flip returning ( no I am not holding hope I think he is gone .) he has areas of his game he can improve on and his stock will not change this year or next .he might be Dukes first unicorn .
Mitchell I would say 50/50

Proctor is definitely testing the waters at least .

Last edited:
Reactions: christophero
Schutt and Blakes and Reeves have vanished into the Bermuda Triangle. Jon need to recruit them back. Mitchell, Young and one of Proctor/Roach back would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
I just watched the Blue Planet Duke video of Jon and Kyle reviewing tape after the UNC game. Very impressed with both of them. Jon seems so confident and focused, and seems to really understand the game. Get Flip and Mitchell back and we will hang a banner, but that might be too much to hope for. That Flip dunk Saturday may have been the play off the year for us. The kid is fearless.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I think the best bet would be Proctor returning after getting feed back. This draft is guard heavy after the French kid and two bigs from overtime elite.

Reactions: christophero
IDK may just be a young and enthusiastic fan. The 40-0 comment is why I reacted with caution. I have laughed too much at the kittycats over the years to be comfortable seeing the same on a Duke board.

Schutt needs weight and refining of his game . What better then to get to go against Roach, Proctor, Whitehead in practice . I think his role expands next season.
I think the face mask set Blakes back and it’s not like his offense is what was needed it was his defense . Think we see him back in the rotation during the ACC tourney .

I also think that the mask is affecting Blakes. As for Schutt and Reeves, neither were expected to be able to make the rotation as freshmen. It was well understood that both needed work and would be multi-year players.

Not a troll.

40-0 is a chance if we return Filipowski, Proctor, and Mitchell, and add a transfer big to replace Lively.

I need to work on my tan my legs are pretty white.
Seriously why would you say 40-0 the odds are one in a million and other fans will just mock us.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT