ADVERTISEMENT

92 Duke-UK game

I saw a post on Facebook sometime in the last couple of days or so that said they’re going to be showing a lot of old NCAA Tournament games on CBS but I can’t remember how long it said that they’re going to be showing old NCAA Tournament games on CBS.

Probably every Sat and Sun if I had to guess
I scrolled through my program guide up to next weekend and it looks like they’re only showing old NCAA Tournament games on CBS this weekend because I didn’t see any listed for next weekend.

I scrolled through my program guide up to next weekend and it looks like they’re only showing old NCAA Tournament games on CBS this weekend because I didn’t see any listed for next weekend.

Maybe not...but Check back mid week cause this wasn't listed on my guide until Thursday

I had forgotten how many big shots Thomas Hill made in that game. Kid was such a huge part of all that success while being a 4th option (on offense) at best.

That pass by Grant Hill to Laettner and the shot was AWESOME! OFC

What a game! I'm glad someone had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole game.

What a game! I'm glad someone had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole game.

My nine-year-old daughter watched the entire game with me and was just beside herself about the score not constantly being on the screen.

I sure hope the guy who had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole time is a multi-millionaire today.

Reactions: Hurley22
My nine-year-old daughter watched the entire game with me and was just beside herself about the score not constantly being on the screen.

I sure hope the guy who had the idea to leave the score on the screen the whole time is a multi-millionaire today.

After Woods hit the ostensible game winner, Elmore says something to the effect of "He made it, but that was a terrible shot" and then giggles. To his credit he quickly composed himself but he's always been a hater. At least he didnt ruin the game, though, he could have been much worse knowing what we know now.

I had forgotten how many big shots Thomas Hill made in that game. Kid was such a huge part of all that success while being a 4th option (on offense) at best.

I've always wondered why Thomas Hill didn't play 10 years in the NBA. Sure, he didn't have a great handle for a player his size but he could shoot, jump out of the gym, had a high basketball IQ and was tough as nails. A very underrated part of some great Duke teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT