ADVERTISEMENT

5PointPlay Podcast

Hey guys help us out. Throw some (serious) questions to us here or at 5pointplaypodcast@gmail.com for a mailbag segment this week. Thank you all!
To look past this season, seems like the guys coming in aren’t what this freshmen class is, and we will need more out of our veterans. Are y’all confident in the returning guys to fill in the gaps?

Sorry, but I can’t think of anything that hasn’t been talked about for this team. We know what we are good at, what our weaknesses are, and if we play our B+ game, we will be hard to beat.

What team do you think would be the toughest matchup for us in the tourney?

Of the projected 2 seeds, who would you most/least want to have in our bracket?

For something not related to this season: You're starting a team and you have to make the choice between Grayson Allen and Luke Kennard, who would you choose?

That last question is something I always struggled with. It was clear that Grayson was the much better distributor and constantly got his teammates involved. Luke was more efficient offensively and had a more well-rounded offensive skill set. Neither were particularly good defenders, but it seemed like Grayson at least gave more effort on that end.

We didn't live up to the monumental expectations during the 2016-2017 season. That team went through as many obstacles as I could remember as a Duke fan. If you could go back and change one thing about that season, what would it be?

Can’t begin to tell y’all how much I love the content and the damn solid quality of yalls podcast!!! Thank you for the time and effort being but into this little gem!

Btw what are some other Duke Basketball podcasts y’all would recommend I give a listen to???
DBR and Devil’s Den Podcats are both good as well.

Reactions: dukehokie
Can’t begin to tell y’all how much I love the content and the damn solid quality of yalls podcast!!! Thank you for the time and effort being but into this little gem!

Btw what are some other Duke Basketball podcasts y’all would recommend I give a listen to???

Also listen to Duke Basketball Journal’s. It’ll make you appreciate ours even more hahha.

I can tell when Timo and DHokie go a little quieter than normal they are getting ready to drop another episode. Can’t give away the material early.

NEW PODCAST!!!!!!!

This week, we discuss the minutes of "The Comeback," talk UVA game and an analysis of Duke's great shooting night, have a great interview with Adam Rowe (recruiting insider for thedevilsden.com), answer YOUR questions from the 5 Point Play mailbag, and give predictions for the NC State game. We also give you a spoiler for a BIG episode in the coming week! Just in time for your evening drive. Tune in and Go Duke!

Don't forget, search for the 5 Point Play Podcast on Apple Podcasts and iTunes. Rate and subscribe!

Another gem.
One suggestion - that little sound clip that you use to transition segments is too loud. I was playing the podcast in my car and that clip blasted me every time. It is brief and sharp. If you can just dial back the relative volume, it'd be much better.
But thanks for the work guys!

Another gem.
One suggestion - that little sound clip that you use to transition segments is too loud. I was playing the podcast in my car and that clip blasted me every time. It is brief and sharp. If you can just dial back the relative volume, it'd be much better.
Thanks for the listen and the feedback, that actually happened to me in the car last night too haha, noted!

Another gem.

HAHA. Can do. That’s an easy fix. I know it’s coming so it never bothers me haha.

Reactions: timo0402
Finished...and excellent as usual! I can't hear enough about the Duke/Louisville game...don't want to lose that loving feeling. I 'bout fell out of my chair when Timo threw out his prediction for Duke & State!!! I hope you're right!

OFC

Man I just listened to One Shining Podcast and they did a 1 1/2 hour show on the Louisville game. It was beautiful just hearing outsiders gush over our win. That’s a hard piece to follow. I’m going to check out your last few episodes before the game though.

Thsnks for the listens fellas! Don’t forget to rate us on iTunes and please give your feedback so we can get better and provide more of the content you want to hear!

Man I just listened to One Shining Podcast and they did a 1 1/2 hour show on the Louisville game. It was beautiful just hearing outsiders gush over our win. That’s a hard piece to follow. I’m going to check out your last few episodes before the game though.
Let us know your thoughts!

It's here!!! GTHC, GTH!!

UNC week is here. The Crazies have been camping and now it's time for Duke/UNC! TK & AC breakdown the match-up between K and Roy, their favorite moments and games in the rivalry, the all-time Duke and UNC lineups, and predictions for the big game Wednesday. Let's Go Duke!

This is seriously a good one guys and gals. Fun to record, fun to edit, and fun to reminisce on all the great moments. You’ll love it!

Thanks for listening in as always @GillJET

It’s Carolina week, LFG!!! Fire it up for your morning commutes on iTunes! I couldn’t sleep last night, and i still have another night to go. GTHC!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT