ADVERTISEMENT

5PointPlay Podcast

Almost like we called it...

Yep, good job...and good game by our guys.
Many of us thought that K would use RJ in the middle of that zone (and he was terrific), but what surprised the crap out of me was when Tre flashed across and shot a mid range jumper with the big man closing in...and got fouled (made both fts too). Now, I thought that was just kinda a fluke play, but then a little later Tre flashes through and then hits a J with the big man again there. He crossed through some more too. Got to believe that surprised the heck out of the 'Cuse...and everyone else.
K always comes up with a little wrinkle to change things up...that's why he's still the GOAT.

OFC

New Episode!!!

This week's discussion features our take on burning Joey Baker's potential red-shirt and what Duke's rotation will look like moving forward, with or without Zion. We also discuss the Virginia Tech loss and Syracuse win and what they mean for this team's future. The home stretch is here! Let's Go Duke!

Reactions: GillJET
This really is like the unofficial DI podcast, so be sure to keep asking questions, sending us ideas and staying involved! Thank you all for listening!

Reactions: GillJET
@dukehokie gave two score predictions for the Wake game. Think he only needed one....

Those that tuned in this week might understand what I’m talking about.

Reactions: dukehokie
Yeah it’s time for Zion to get back already.

Ain’t gonna lie, I was about to turn off the VT game if it started getting too ugly, because obviously this is not the “real” Duke team without Zion. Thankfully the boys played hard and gave themselves a chance to win the other night. I just couldn’t take another debacle like the UNC game.

Reactions: timo0402
Yeah it’s time for Zion to get back already.

Ain’t gonna lie, I was about to turn off the VT game if it started getting too ugly, because obviously this is not the “real” Duke team without Zion. Thankfully the boys played hard and gave themselves a chance to win the other night. I just couldn’t take another debacle like the UNC game.
Two games at home, then going to chapel hill. First time in forever that this team has a long stretch at home. Get healthy, physically and mentally. This team was built for the six game run in March and first week of April.

New episode!!

This is the final game of the regular season!! TK & AC give some interesting and very possible scenarios leading up to UNC night. Will Zion return? What is the health of the team? Who has become important in Zion's absence? These questions and more are all answered. Let's Go Duke and Go to Hell, Carolina!

Interested to see what you guys think of some the opinions and scenarios we form this week. This was a "different" podcast to record.

Thursday rides into the office have never been so easy. Thanks guys, looking forward to it.

Reactions: timo0402
Yeah I can’t think of a worst lead up ever to a UNC game. I’ve got some work stuff Saturday and typically I would avoid that at all costs for Duke-UNC. But I’m thinking I might just miss the game instead. What an awful way to be feeling as a Duke fan. That said, I definitely still have faith in this team. Just need to get that man Zion back already.

Sorry, Timo, I didn't get around to listening this week, but I'm going to fire it up a little later (guess it will have a different perspective since it's after the fact). Still, I want to hear what you guys had to say.

OFC
No apologies needed, hope we can be a 45min reprieve for you! Trust me when i tell you, we have been right so far.

No apologies needed, hope we can be a 45min reprieve for you! Trust me when i tell you, we have been right so far.

I believe you, Timo, you guys have been on the money! And yes, it will be a nice reprieve. I've posted more since I came back than I have in a long time, because, well, you know.

OFC

I just finished, and you were right, Timo. You and 'hokie had it mapped out from the beginning about this Duke team. Great job!
I don't ever remember being this calm about losing a game to the Heels (and I truly despise losing to them), but I just feel like Duke is on the verge on going postal next week with Zion back. I don't normally wish my life away (it's going fast enough as it is), but I literally can't wait until we start play in the ACCT. I just know those Heels will lose on purpose to keep from playing Duke at full strength though. They can't handle the truth!
Let's go Duke, Let's go Duke!!!

OFC

New episode!!!

It's ACC Championship Week!!! The best week in college sports is here! TK & AC breakdown Duke/UNC II, discuss the All-ACC awards, hit on Bolden and Zion's status, and preview the ACC tournament. You won't want to miss this one heading into Thursday! The train is rolling! Let's Go Duke!

I finished this up about 10 minutes ago, and it was great as usual. Oh, and I loved that long intro...that was awesome. While I was listening, and since we're talking trains and conductors I knocked out this little pic. Welcome Aboard!

YkYavUf.jpg

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT