ADVERTISEMENT

5PointPlay Podcast

What are the chances? I'm back in Minny for four days before heading off to the Dominican...and we're getting six to eight inches of snow again. Looks like another great opportunity to listen while moving white powder tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the listens fellas!! I had a great time recording this episode because the next day, sure enough ESPNU is airing a couple of the games on our memorable games list. This will definitely help you in getting ready for tomorrow night....at least pass the time.

Reactions: dukehokie
It's here!!! GTHC, GTH!!

UNC week is here. The Crazies have been camping and now it's time for Duke/UNC! TK & AC breakdown the match-up between K and Roy, their favorite moments and games in the rivalry, the all-time Duke and UNC lineups, and predictions for the big game Wednesday. Let's Go Duke!

I'm going to pull a DJ, and listen while I post some more memes today...it's not quite as 'cool' as blowing snow, but what the heck...

OFC

Last edited:
Just finished, and it was a lot of fun with all the great memories being brought up! This might just be the best one yet, and that's saying something. Keep up the excellent work guys, and GTHC, GTH!

OFC

Hey Hokie, T-man I know you like suggestions, and I have one. I think you should have a couple of our LEGENDARY posters on your show. Oh I know you had the other mod on in an earlier episode.

However I propose having Skysdad and Old As Dirt on the podcast. They're EASILY the most followed and respected posters here, and they've given us so much entertainment and insight over the years!

In fact as well as you're doing, I suspect it would EASILY be your most listened to show (have em both on) and imagine all the laughs, entertainment and stories about Duke these two fine respected gentlemen could share. They carry real clout. Now lets go get the 'holes!

OFC

Hey Hokie, T-man I know you like suggestions, and I have one. I think you should have a couple of our LEGENDARY posters on your show. Oh I know you had the other mod on in an earlier episode.

However I propose having Skysdad and Old As Dirt on the podcast. They're EASILY the most followed and respected posters here, and they've given us so much entertainment and insight over the years!

In fact as well as you're doing, I suspect it would EASILY be your most listened to show (have em both on) and imagine all the laughs, entertainment and stories about Duke these two fine respected gentlemen could share. They carry real clout. Now lets go get the 'holes!

OFC

We’ll see what happens in the off season. We’ll definitely need content. Haha.

Reactions: timo0402

OFC
GTHCGTH

Reactions: hart2chesson
Firing it up first thing in the morning. We’ve got a lot to cover.

I started listening to the latest one and with about 10' or so to go, it kept pausing after about 3". Hit play, pause again, over and over. Now I can't find it. I can only find the older versions. What am I doing wrong? How do I know which number to play? Y'all had me fired up and I wanna hear the rest!!

I started listening to the latest one and with about 10' or so to go, it kept pausing after about 3". Hit play, pause again, over and over. Now I can't find it. I can only find the older versions. What am I doing wrong? How do I know which number to play? Y'all had me fired up and I wanna hear the rest!!
Haha we have to repost, there was a glitch in the one we posted.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Take Two!

Unedited and unscripted. Rally the troops Duke Nation! TK & AC bring the fire and emotion this week. Following the Duke/UNC disaster, they outline what went wrong, and address past injuries that have affected Duke. The boys also let some steam off on this week's edition of Hot Take City. This one is raw and uncut!

This was a cathartic podcast for us to record! After Wednesday, we needed and we hope it evokes something in you guys too!

Take Two!

Unedited and unscripted. Rally the troops Duke Nation! TK & AC bring the fire and emotion this week. Following the Duke/UNC disaster, they outline what went wrong, and address past injuries that have affected Duke. The boys also let some steam off on this week's edition of Hot Take City. This one is raw and uncut!

This was a cathartic podcast for us to record! After Wednesday, we needed and we hope it evokes something in you guys too!

Pattonesque! Everyone that is a Duke fan should listen to this one! I listened to it last night, but I think the last 8 or 10 minutes were missing then, and I was able to catch those just a few minutes ago. I'll try not to give anything away (well, much :D), but I'll just say...CHOO, CHOO, I've got a ticket!

OFC

Pattonesque! Everyone that is a Duke fan should listen to this one! I listened to it last night, but I think the last 8 or 10 minutes were missing then, and I was able to catch those just a few minutes ago. I'll try not to give anything away (well, much :D), but I'll just say...CHOO, CHOO, I've got a ticket!

OFC
Haha you and @DukefanKY got the uneditited track!

OFC

Yessir!!!!!

I'm onboard!!!

KOCEvpE.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT