ADVERTISEMENT

11 ACC Teams in NCAA Tournament ???

MASSAVENUEDEVIL

Cameron Crazy
Jan 21, 2018
Just the speculation surrounding this possibility gives us an idea how weak college basketball is around the nation. I watched the BIG 10 Championship Game yesterday, and that was a cozy win for Michigan over Purdue. Based solely on talent, those two teams shouldn't come close to Duke.

I'd guess that there's not one member of this board that considers 17-1 UVA a likely National Champion, yet they are a deserving #1 based upon results. Once more, based upon talent, Duke shouldn't be beaten by UVA in NY, or certainly UNC either.

What am I saying? If Coach K can use the likely 3 games in NY to solidify the PG situation, Duke should be the favorite to cut down the nets. How they lost 6 games this year is a mystery to me, but I'm looking hard at the coaching staff. Unlike last season, there is no injury excuse. Despite an embarrassment of riches in terms of talent, the team has been inconsistent the entire year. It is time to get serious about winning this thing, and I'm not talking about Brooklyn. Can this group of talented individuals finally become a team? We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News