ADVERTISEMENT

The "What Do You Do?" thread

I'm a K9/juvenile/ narcotics officer in North Carolina who also trains young men and women to be in law enforcement.

Reactions: dbav
I am a high School history teacher and varsity boys basketball coach and assistant football coach. So basically I coachh year round.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Part time Physician Assistant, full time taxi driver/trip planner for my kids travel sports. I have 4, shoot me.

35 yr old retired City of Raleigh Firefighter. I was injured in the line of duty. I have a PT job with a funeral home padding my retirement check. Actually, paying for kids gymnastics, football, basketball and all that fun stuff I get to do as a dad.

Reactions: skysdad
Dukehokie,
Yea we've chatted on here a couple times. Don't think I realized you came to camp here or that you were a firefighter. One of my close friends has been a firefighter here in Harrisonburg for almost 30 years.....much respect to him and you!! I think your friends with Eli.....he just took the JV job at my old school (Spotswood). To all you guys on this thread who are high school basketball coaches.....hit me up if you have a good player who is a notch below D1!!

I am owner and president of a social media and marketing company, mostly working with sports. For example I get to do:

Director of Operations for Stronger Team and the Stronger Team Nation including Cutting Edge Clinics and the Stronger Team Huddle.
Producer and Social Media Manager for the Hardwood Hustle Basketball Podcast.
Social Media Manager for Better Basketball.

Work a lot with Drew Hanlen of Pure Sweat Basketball (who has been training Tatum).

And then work on logos, designs, social media advice, etc for lots of other trainers and basketball companies!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT