ADVERTISEMENT

The off-season greatest hits- what do you for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrical Foreman . Industrial and commercial for the last nine years . Better hours, more time off , better pay . Not to mention this time of year I can simply send a text ,” not working today ! Gone fishing !”

Operations monitor for electronic and/or alcohol monitoring. I work with the courts, but not actually employed by the courts. When common pleas court up here (pre trial or probation officers) want to put someone on house arrest, I am their guy. When muni wants someone on an alcohol monitor, i am their guy (not a breathalyzer, it is an ankle monitor that has to be against the skin that monitors alcohol through your sweat).

Operations monitor for electronic and/or alcohol monitoring. I work with the courts, but not actually employed by the courts. When common pleas court up here (pre trial or probation officers) want to put someone on house arrest, I am their guy. When muni wants someone on an alcohol monitor, i am their guy (not a breathalyzer, it is an ankle monitor that has to be against the skin that monitors alcohol through your sweat).
Wow I’d hate you. I never knewed man invented such device . F man 😂

Reactions: christophero
Primary job is business rep for a cellphone company. Seems simple but I copartner with other sales reps from Google, Apple, CSG, Microsoft, Spectrum, and many others. Can be real challenging at times.

My fun jobs are side businesses. I judge independent films Jan-Apri. May - October I do photography, tour guiding, and travel around to do history on my Facebook page(history part bleeds into the tour guiding). Just recently I had a TV station pitch me to do a pilot series. I tried and honestly, the fun of it became a job so I said the heck with it.

Reactions: christophero
Wow I’d hate you. I never knewed man invented such device . F man 😂
Don’t drink and drive. Don’t drink and beat your wife. You will not be put on one. The only non assault and non DUI I have hooked up on AM are the town drunks

Don’t drink and drive. Don’t drink and beat your wife. You will not be put on one. The only non assault and non DUI I have hooked up on AM are the town drunks
I understand ….but I can’t drink at home because I drove drunk ? 😂

Seems a little extreme for a dui. Maybe 3rd offense , caught cheating the breathalyzer with a friend blowing in it to drive type of deal, then maybe, I could see it. .

Work for the court system between drug court and risk assessments/first appearances for pre trial candidates.

Also 1/3 owner of an above water bar/pool hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT