ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

Bacot was dressed for the shoot around. hof coach roy williams stated last week that there was a 99.99999 per cent that he wouldn’t play. Maybe the 00.000001 per cent will kick in today for the tragedy plagued cheater u tar heels. I'm telling you that it's pitiful, just a plain pitiful situation that poor ole hof coach roy williams is going through down in cheater hill. Bless his little cheating heart. OFC

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
You’re predicting a high scoring affair from UVA then?
I’m predicting they make 3, yes 3 whole 3 pointers in this matchup. Risky pick I know, but I got faith. One of the single most talentless offenses I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching.

Last edited:
Bacot was dressed for the shoot around. hof coach roy williams stated last week that there was a 99.99999 per cent that he wouldn’t play. Maybe the 00.000001 per cent will kick in today for the tragedy plagued cheater u tar heels. I'm telling you that it's pitiful, just a plain pitiful situation that poor ole hof coach roy williams is going through down in cheater hill. Bless his little cheating heart. OFC

It's a miracle. That's what it is. OFC

Announcers just said UVA pretended they beat Duke last year. They should pretend to have scored a basket in the first 6 minutes.

Reactions: skysdad
I don't believe I have ever seen two teams this offensively challenged before!!!
OFC

When I turned on the game it was 6-5 UVA with 10 minutes left in the first half. I’m going to predict that the first team to score 30 wins this game. lol

Tar Heels waiting to score like Nasir Little was waiting for his name to be called in the NBA draft
200.gif

Dayton - St Mary’s game is about 30” different in time left till the half, and Dayton has more points than uva and unc combined!!

After posting the above post, I went and looked at stats. Currently, Dayton is shooting 76% form the floor and 70% from the 3 point line. That’s decent!!

The cheaters had very balanced scoring in the 1st half by their own leading scorer cole anthony with 5 points. OFC

Can anyone who is not banned take a peak over at thr and see what guru Gary -7 is saying and what the heels need to do to win the game. I feel sure getting some calls from the officials should do thevery trick. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
Anthony with 5 points , 0 assists and 4 TOs.... in fact UNC only has 1 assist this game

He is the best in the ACC and will be a top 50 NBA player of all time. hof coach roy williams needs to get in those Wahoo loving officials and tell them to keep the hands off anthonyour or he's gonna call his buddy johnny "tar heel: swofford and see they never officiate another unc game. OFC

Look, I try to respect everyone regardless of background, but why the hell did his parents name him Leaky?

Can anyone who is not banned take a peak over at thr and see what guru Gary -7 is saying and what the heels need to do to win the game. I feel sure getting some calls from the officials should do thevery trick. OFC

It’s actually pretty calm. They are just doin play by play....

Anthony with a brick...
Leaky clangs one....
Backot with a nice rebound.
Blah blah blah

Guess ole Roy doesn’t care about his players rushing Bacot back

I don't think he's rushed him back. hof coach roy williams has been known to pull this from time to time . In the past he has had players hurt and said no way they are playing but game time there they were. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT