ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s time for K to out coach his buddy over there on the other bench...my stomach is in knots!

Come on, boys!!! Keep fighting.

RJ is amazing. Tre & Cam are just not very good shooters. They have to realize they are going to have to shoot well if Duke wants to win it all; and, more importantly for them, if they want legit careers in the NBA.

I love Cam. Love his attitude and his defense and talent. But, I wouldn't draft Cam if I'm in the top 10 because he hasn't proven he can shoot.

Love how O'Connell is playing. He's deserved more minutes all year and if he got them I think he'd be even better and more confident in shooting.

This is why I complained about the officials Wednesday and not so much tonight. Both teams are getting away with a lot, but there were like 3-4 instances on Wednesday in the first half where Duke was called for a foul and then the Cheats did the same damn thing and nothing was called.

These officials are a lot better. They are calling nothing inside. I am fine with that.

Anyway, this if we can pull this out, the committee will SHOULD be very forgiving about Syracuse 1 and UNC 1. Both had a major injury, and if Duke pulls this out, both games were followed by important Duke wins against teams at or near the top of the conference...

Reactions: PixelDevil
It's kinda amusing that the slim reaper is finding his groove here. I always thought that conventional wisdom was that shooting in a dome like this is tougher.
AOC seems like one of those players that does better in the “tougher” atmospheres.. JJ’esk.

Reactions: dbav
Our alley oop passes are straight outta romper room tonight.

Better to have bolden in there if you’re going to do that!

Bolden has made some huge plays. It’s craxy that he’s barely gotten a chance to play

Love the advantage. If by miracle they get it to OT, they are stacked with fouls.

Nice! Dolejai (spelling?) can’t get his 20th rebound now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT