ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Next

Arkansas won because Musselman is a much better Big Game coach than Few. He builds his team up to play their best in the biggest game.

It was Coach Krzyzewski's greatest attribute before 1993. Duke played their very best in March. Like most great coaches, he was at his best when he was the hunter and not the hunted

I have never seen a Duke team mature so fast, so late in the season. I liked the way that they were gathering together without the coaches, talking and planning together. Roach is becoming the PG that we had hoped for when he was recruited. I like the chances of getting to the Final Four. Go Duke!
This. This team that played Virginia tech vs now are two completely different squads.

For some reason, he’s played a total of 19 minutes in three tournament games.
That's amazing. He played almost every minute for Miami the last few years. You can't promise high school players minutes, but you can with grad transfers.

My biggest concern is Jaylin Williams drawing charges. He falls down a lot so he will get some calls….I hope our guys stop for some floaters and don’t get themselves into foul trouble driving into him. He will sell it…

My biggest concern is Jaylin Williams drawing charges. He falls down a lot so he will get some calls….I hope our guys stop for some floaters and don’t get themselves into foul trouble driving into him. He will sell it…
The jump stop is the least utilized great offensive play in sports

It quite possibly could decide the game how the refs call it.

Gonzaga spent most of the game in foul trouble…If the refs call him for blocks he will be in foul trouble and a huge advantage for us…if they call it the other way we could have a big problem…literally.

Reactions: geddoughton23
It quite possibly could decide the game how the refs call it.

Gonzaga spent most of the game in foul trouble…If the refs call him for blocks he will be in foul trouble and a huge advantage for us…if they call it the other way we could have a big problem…literally.
You're correct. Holmgren played very well, but fouled out on some dubious calls. Holmgren is tough: 14 rebounds in 23 minutes

I know that UCLA is your second favorite team. If you have an analysis of the game, I would be interested. All I've got is that Caleb love made some really deep 3s, and UCLA should have gone straight at Bacot more
Jaime Jaquez was injured. There was doubt he would even play. He was settling for jump shots when attacking the basket is his game., so maybe the ankle was bothering him. Also Juzang was off in the second half, and UCLA tends to go as he goes. Campbell the PG is small so Love was able to shoot over him. UCLA is also not that good up front. Reily is serviceable, but overmatched against UNC's front line. All that said I think if Jaquez is 100 percent UCLA wins that. Very disappointing loss.

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT