ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI ACC TOURNEY SEMIS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Sounded like a troll post. If not my bad.
(we get a lot of people coming here after losses and close wins)
Then there’s the “ Duke fan” that only posts when we were playing bad, constantly bashing the players and coaches, then disappears like a fart in the wind once he sees Duke has the win secured. He knows who he is.

Did any of you watch the post game press conference? K seemed to didn't like Paolo saying he wanted the Cheats 😂😂. I'm sure K deep down wanted them but he had to be politically correct.

Reactions: christophero
He probably doesn't want VT using it as bulletin board material. Not that they need any motivation they are playing for a berth.

I hate what Paolo said, especially now. I think that just fuels VT even more tonight. They're playing their best basketball of the season. They're a top 4 team shooting from 3 and really looked like they could hang with anyone of late. We're playing the worst defense we've played in a while right now. I don't understand what has changed defensively for us. But we can't overhelp which allows their shooters to be open. And everyone on the floor for them can hit it from 3. They gave us all we could handle earlier in the year and that game was a lot closer than the final score. Can't afford another slow start against this group or we'll be looking at a long night. I want the guys to get one more for K. But I don't feel good about this one. I actually would've felt better about playing the holes again. VT needs to win to get in. We're in and solidly a 2 seed I think now. I saw Mike Young has never lost a conference championship game either.

I think we win tonight. This team has bounced back nicely from Saturday.
Defend the 3 and hold them to a low percentage, rebound, don't overhelp, take shots within the offensive flow, talk on D, and play our ball. All of that is really simplistic, but if we do those things I like our chances. Mike Young has his guys playing at another level right now though. They took it to ND and Carolina. Honestly, the ND wasn't as close as the final score. They're playing inspired basketball right now. Anyone thinking we got this needs to step back and realize we're playing a very dangerous team tonight. I would've rather played Carolina again than VT. This team is playing with nothing to lose. This is also another high pressure situation, (not as much as last Saturday night), and this team didn't handle it well last Saturday. I'm just trying to prepare myself for might be a tough loss. I just think VT is playing better than we are right now. I hope I am wrong though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT