ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI ACC TOURNEY SEMIS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

That’s my problem with him. He always goes out of his way to explain contact or what he thinks should be a foul for whoever Duke plays. That last Miami shot dude leaned into him and shot it out of control but he needs to highlight “ well there was contact…” yeah because Miami jumped into our guy lol.
Also on that drive with that CLEAN griffin block.
He’s striving to reach Len Elmore territory.

This would be a great gutty win if we get it!
2 point lead
ugh one point game

Really breaking apart on offense right now. Why isn’t roach handling the offense? Boggles my mind how it keeps going through keels

Reactions: youngman42
COMON!!!!!! 5 point lead.
3 point lead 17 seconds left
One more point will do it.

Solid turnaround. Roach and Moore need to handle the ball, and AJ and Paolo really stepped up on O.

Reactions: christophero
Great win. I have been critical of this team but they beat an experienced team with quick guards who punched us in the mouth early. Banchero, AJ and Moore lead the way. Great, gutty win. Well done guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fourteen44
4 point win and we looked 10x better than we did yesterday against Syracuse. I’m glad we won this game because strong guard teams always give us fits and this win will help us in the tourney.

What was Roach doing at the end? Almost gave the ball away... Keep your head in the game until there's zero on the clock. I know it was a 4 point game but geez

Regardless what happens tomorrow night if we play the Cheats, I like what Paolo said. Shows that he's still pissed from the last loss

We were down 8. We showed toughness and grinded out a win. Can't ask for more than that. Moore stepped up once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac9192
What a game. Difference in the game is we shored up the turnovers. Seven in the first half, two in the 2nd. And we hit our free throws.
Props to Banchero. Did most of his damage 10 feet and in. Wendell was a stud when the team most needed it. That little 3 possession stretch where he hit a tough mid range shot, then blocked the layup, and finished it off with a fast break layup was what leaders do.
Mark’s stats were solid, but his presence alone forced a miss or two down the stretch.

For those that want revenge on the holes:
Screw the bas%*#¥€. I never want them to win.

We grew today. Syracuse was a bad team without their best player but these guys were hungry. 2 more wins and they get to the dance.

What a game. Difference in the game is we shored up the turnovers. Seven in the first half, two in the 2nd. And we hit our free throws.
Props to Banchero. Did most of his damage 10 feet and in. Wendell was a stud when the team most needed it. That little 3 possession stretch where he hit a tough mid range shot, then blocked the layup, and finished it off with a fast break layup was what leaders do.
Mark’s stats were solid, but his presence alone forced a miss or two down the stretch.

For those that want revenge on the holes:
Screw the bas%*#¥€. I never want them to win.
Don't want the Cheats to win either but just liked what Paolo said at the end.

I think other than the beginning of the game and the couple times Keels tried to play hero ball, we played really good. Balanced scoring and shot attempts.

Moore 12 shots
Paolo 10 shots
AJ 12 shots
Williams 8 shots
Keels 7 shots
Roach 8 shots

Reactions: Mac9192
We aren’t playing bad overall. We just take bad shots. That kills shot from Keels was ridiculously dumb. When are these guys going to learn you don’t take shots like that? Take the three of the pass. Unless you do a pump fake inside step like Griffin does. and the offense K is running is just too easy for them to guard.
I think it might be much more difficult to make decisions on the spot versus watching on TV and exploiting your 20:20 hindsight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT