ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the oldest OFC poster and who is the youngest YFC poster

69 and lately I have been feeling it.
Everytime I play golf I can hardly walk for 2-3 days. But then I play again.
Take 5-6 pills a day for different ailments, drink tart cherry juice for gout and just started using dose of apple cider vinegar every day.
Played 25-30 years of tennis tournaments and it has taken a toll on this old body.
Have metal in 3 joints but think I need more. Seems to work for Coach K.
Thank goodness for Duke basketball and the Golf Channel.

Always trying to figure out how old a fellow DI member is when they post based on what they say. Also curious to know who might be the youngest.

One thing for certain is I'm not the youngest but probably one of the oldest at 67, Hard to believe how age creeps up on you and to think back I can remember being 6 or 7 years old

I think Sky and Dirt are near 100 or were you guys born after 1918?

Hope I'm still posting by the time I get to be 100. By then everyone will be a member of OFC. OFC

I can't remember who it was, but there was a poster on here before that was around 76 (I think). So, we've got some oldie goldies on here. Wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few lurkers who are 80+...but may not know how to make an account and/or post. If there are, get someone to help you, and join in with all of us OFC'ers, and YFC'ers!

OFC

I can't remember who it was, but there was a poster on here before that was around 76 (I think). So, we've got some oldie goldies on here. Wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few lurkers who are 80+...but may not know how to make an account and/or post. If there are, get someone to help you, and join in with all of us OFC'ers, and YFC'ers!

OFC
74 went to my first Duke game in 1964, people don't believe that you could buy tickets at the window back then.

N0QMknj.jpg
DukeFanKy how did you get my pic. All of that grease on me is why my dog thinks I'm so dead sexy.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Was actually referring to the title. I’m guessing it’s a typo. I thought a new one had been made for young-ins
Dad2ze and PixelDevil the YFC is just something I made up to give the youngins something to participate in with in the post. I think Sky or Dirt are the OFC Officers but doubt they would mind a YFC club. However the F in YFC might not stand for farts in such a club. The F could stand for sexual or bad language undertones. OFC by the way stands for Old Farts Club because we old folks generally fart a good number of times each day.

Dad2ze and PixelDevil the YFC is just something I made up to give the youngins something to participate in with in the post. I think Sky or Dirt are the OFC Officers but doubt they would mind a YFC club. However the F in YFC might not stand for farts in such a club. The F could stand for sexual or bad language undertones. OFC by the way stands for Old Farts Club because we old folks generally fart a good number of times each day.

I can't fart during games. Just too up tight (pun intended)

Reactions: Dad2ze
I can't fart during games. Just too up tight (pun intended)
I don’t fart much anymore.....I tend to shart now. Ruined plenty of drawers.
(Drawers is southern for underwear for you guys up north) :)

Reactions: skysdad
Unless I'm overestimating the size of my age range, when we qualify for OFC, I suggest the current OFC graduate to the OAFC.

Reactions: Mpm277
63 been retired for 2 years and my wife and I have been doing a lot of traveling.

Reactions: skysdad
Hey gottago, saw your post some time ago, but didn't have time to respond. Haven't been on much this year, only stopping by to keep up on news of the team. Been having a few "Sr. moments" but feeling a little better now.
69 years old and will turn 70 in a couple of months. Look like I am 79, and sometimes feel like I am 89 :).
One thing I am pretty sure about, I still love Duke, and know that IT'S GONNA BE OK! To all of the OFC, hang in there and think Happy Thoughts!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT