ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the oldest OFC poster and who is the youngest YFC poster

gottagonow

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 14, 2010
Always trying to figure out how old a fellow DI member is when they post based on what they say. Also curious to know who might be the youngest.

One thing for certain is I'm not the youngest but probably one of the oldest at 67, Hard to believe how age creeps up on you and to think back I can remember being 6 or 7 years old

I think Sky and Dirt are near 100 or were you guys born after 1918?

35, but will spend the next thirty years on a college campus interacting with college kids. That ought to keep me young. My job is lit AF.

-840299_origin.jpg

Always trying to figure out how old a fellow DI member is when they post based on what they say. Also curious to know who might be the youngest.

One thing for certain is I'm not the youngest but probably one of the oldest at 67, Hard to believe how age creeps up on you and to think back I can remember being 6 or 7 years old

LOL. I'll be 66 in June but some people think I act like I'm 16. OFC

Just turned 50 a couple of weeks ago and have slipped into a deep depression. Don’t know why but I have struggled with this bday for some reason.

Reactions: Mac9192
Just turned 50 a couple of weeks ago and have slipped into a deep depression. Don’t know why but I have struggled with this bday for some reason.
You’re overthinking things, my friend. You have thousands of days in front of you and the gift of free will. Do something that makes you feel great but that won’t make you feel too bad after that.

Haha, you still got us beat, Gotta! I'm 65, but I do have a brother who turns 84 tomorrow...and he wasn't (isn't) my oldest brother who would be 86 if he were still alive. My closest brother to me is 73. I feel like I'm older because I've always been around older folks most of my life. I'm just happy to still be around.

OFC

Haha, you still got us beat, Gotta! I'm 65, but I do have a brother who turns 84 tomorrow...and he wasn't (isn't) my oldest brother who would be 86 if he were still alive. My closest brother to me is 73. I feel like I'm older because I've always been around older folks most of my life. I'm just happy to still be around.

OFC
We are glad you’re around!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT