ADVERTISEMENT

Run over today

My right leg was run over by a tractor today. Thankfully nothing broken but lots of soft tissue compression damage.

Prayers or thoughts appreciated.
Oh man BluePhil! So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with you! Hope u have smooth and quick recovery!

Wow sorry to hear but glad it wasnt worse, sending prayers now!

My right leg was run over by a tractor today. Thankfully nothing broken but lots of soft tissue compression damage.

Man they cancelled the tournament! You think we worried about your leg??? LOL

Just kidding. I have co-worker who lost his father due to a tractor turning over on him. Glad you are ok and and that it wansnt a lot worse, because it probably could have been

Damn dude. That sucks! I know you already have health issues going on. Prayers and thoughts sent your way, buddy!

Oh man that's terrible - speedy recovery!

I want to say one more tune that I was joking about my comment. You are very respected here and I was just trying to add some lightheartedness to what has been a stressful day for all of us. Not as stressful as yours turned out to be though

I want to say one more tune that I was joking about my comment. You are very respected here and I was just trying to add some lightheartedness to what has been a stressful day for all of us. Not as stressful as yours turned out to be though

Dont worry no offense. At the hospital I said I was more bummed about no basketball than my injury

Reactions: DukefanKY
Dont worry no offense. At the hospital I said I was more bummed about no basketball than my injury

I remenber having knee surgery a few years ago when Jabari Parker was about to announce before I went into surgery. My wife said when I came to, the first thing I said was “Did we get Parker?’ LOL

Damn man, that's terrible. Prayers and well wishes headed your way. Next time, use a plow with horses. Much safer! :D

Last edited:
What kind of a tractor? I hope you get well soon!

Hate to hear it, Phil, you and your family have had a tough stretch. You (and your family) are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Having a hard time feeling forgiving and am very stressed over an incident that caused me injury a couple of days ago.

When someone treats your health/ life as disposable it really makes it tough.

Could use some prayers for healing of body and spirit.

Having a hard time feeling forgiving and am very stressed over an incident that caused me injury a couple of days ago.

Hang in there Phil. You will do the right thing. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

That's a very difficult situation, Phil. Prayers to you for finding peace.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Any deliberate act or willfully negligent act of another that leads to your harm is tough to forgive. Hopefully, whoever was responsible takes appropriate responsibility and makes whatever amends they can.

Forgiving and moving on will help you in the end. Neither negate your right to seek justice and compensation. Hope you succeed on all accounts AND recover quickly. Best wishes.

Reactions: GillJET and skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT