ADVERTISEMENT

R.J. Barrett to Duke!

Hm. Kellenpatrick vs SoCal.

03aa35b72cc5bae9b970ba69a9f01ccd.jpg

Eh, I pick Kellen. SoCal is way too much of an oversensitive drama queen.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Any link to his announcement now that it's over

Welcome to Duke RJ Barrett. It’s a long shot but hopefully we add Zion Williamson to go along with RJ Barrett, Tre Jones and Cameron Reddish.

Zion isn’t anywhere near the long shot that Bossi and Evans from Rivals would make you think. I would put our chances at around 30-35% that he ends up at Duke. We are on a roll recruiting so I’m not sure why anyone would bet against us right now.

Just think. 6 months ago, no one thought we would land Bagley or Barrett.

Dream Team 13Blue Chip Prospect
NewWe will only lose 1-3 players. If we've learning anything over Cals tenure, it's that the most talented team isn't always the best team. It takes a mix of talent and experience.

But Zion is a must get at this point.

55 15 minutes ago

Isn't this the guy that guaranteed RJ to U.K.?

Yes, @Dream Team 13 is the douche bag who swore Barrett was changing his mind and would commit to UK. He hasn’t been spotted since the announcement. Just imagine the excuses and the down playing of how good Zion is and how he doesn’t fit at Duke because that plan worked so well with RJ and Cam.

Just joined Rivals this morning. 13 years at TDD Hoops and they shut down. I didn't know Barrett was going to announce today but very happy of the timing and results. So I'm happy to say that my first post is to welcome him to the team. And since the game wasn't televised, thanks to everyone for the game summaries. Greatly appreciated. A great day to get excited for the season.

Zion isn’t anywhere near the long shot that Bossi and Evans from Rivals would make you think. I would put our chances at around 30-35% that he ends up at Duke. We are on a roll recruiting so I’m not sure why anyone would bet against us right now.

Just think. 6 months ago, no one thought we would land Bagley or Barrett.

Yes, @Dream Team 13 is the douche bag who swore Barrett was changing his mind and would commit to UK. He hasn’t been spotted since the announcement. Just imagine the excuses and the down playing of how good Zion is and how he doesn’t fit at Duke because that plan worked so well with RJ and Cam.
I think a lot of the pessimism comes from the fact that the crystal ball only has Duke st like 13% or something like that but I haven’t given up on the possibility that he could also pick Duke. I mean can you imagine a line up of Jones at the1, Barrett at 2, Reddish at the 3, Williamson at the 4 and whoever we have at the 5

Just joined Rivals this morning. 13 years at TDD Hoops and they shut down. I didn't know Barrett was going to announce today but very happy of the timing and results. So I'm happy to say that my first post is to welcome him to the team. And since the game wasn't televised, thanks to everyone for the game summaries. Greatly appreciated. A great day to get excited for the season.

Where is the smoking gecko?

Welcome to Duke RJ, Cam, and Tre! Now we need a solid Big..... I don't want to see RJ and cam having to bang with Forwards. Both wings 6'7-6'8 reminds me of Jabari and Hood hoping that we can have some extra size to allow them to play natural positionless basketball... Team would be awesome in transition and Defense. Go Duke

What a great Friday in landing another great prospect and watching the Devils play and of course win.

Welcome to the board.

Mxer61 , I was hoping some of you would wind up here. Just hope the more civil ones show up. I liked the guy with the Clint Eastwood avatars posts a lot. There were several posters I really liked. There were also 10 or 12 that if they wind up here they won't last long. This board is just as informative but a bit more timid. To many personal attacks over there. Welcome aboard my friend.

Bring on Kevinstrickland and JML! I'd take Max and Chrys too. And a few others:)

Last edited:
Easy there, Taymon. LOL

Dude, I am still absolutely horrified. I texted my old Duke buddy (and fellow Tent #1er) about this and he just responded with "Hahahahaha!!!!!" Five exclamation marks, from a guy who I've never seen use any.

Reactions: Showenuff
Man can you imagine if we go 123 and likely 4 Barrett Zion Reddish Jones in espn100 omg! With Javin D and Bolden back tucker another year big frank white Alex O’Connell with a possibility of maybe Trent staying l and all this so early in recruiting!!! Who knows who else is on our radar??! Omg next year could be (maybe) better then this years class!..hate to say it but what if bagley couldn’t play this year and was next years class lmao ..not that I wanted that but we’ll see how it plays out...killing it recruiting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT