Votes: 47 94.0%
  • R J Barrett: 21 pts 1 reb 7 ast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tre Jones: 6 pts 2 reb 7 ast 1 stl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Look at that stat line. How many players have we ever had that can do that?

giphy.gif

We didn’t do one officially for Clemson. I’m going to give Clemson to Zion unless someone has a very compelling case for Jack or Tre.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We didn’t do one officially for Clemson. I’m going to give Clemson to Zion unless someone has a very compelling case for Jack or Tre.

We had one for Clemson, 'hokie. It was yesterday afternoon...Phil got it up. And Zion killed it.

OFC

Tre, Barrett, Zion, Jack and Ques. I hope this becomes the best 5 man lineup we've ever had. If Cam's head gets out of his body's way, go ahead and toss him in there instead of Bolden.

I can understand why you missed it. Heard Ipsy was the guest on Podcast. Word on the street was papers were everywhere, equipment was damaged, and you and Timo received medical assistance afterwards.

Correct. Hahah.

Damn I missed it. Thanks dirt!
Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I didn’t realize that the game ball poll had been posted for the previous game on the day of the day of the game day thread for the next game until someone pointed it out to me.

Reactions: dukehokie
He can you not vote for Zion. Shout out to Jack's defense and Tre. Bolden was also impressive. I can't wait to see them Saturday. One word for this team SPECIAL.

My guess is the only vote that didn’t go to Zion went to Javin, no way Jack got it, don’t see how Bolden coulda got it either, no offense to AOC or JGold but they aren’t gonna get it over Zion from last games performances, and Cameron Reddish doesn’t fit either. So yeah my guess is Javin and his perfect fg streak garnered the one lone rogue vote not for Zion. Thoughts?

Reactions: dukehokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT