ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah....

10 min wait but inside and with coffee. Great breakfast.

It isn't really Joey's anymore. The original owner finally sold the place last year when she got too old to run the place. My dad taught her kids and we were family friends. I hope it holds up to its legacy.

It isn't really Joey's anymore. The original owner finally sold the place last year when she got too old to run the place. My dad taught her kids and we were family friends. I hope it holds up to its legacy.

It deff seems to. Still long lines most saturdays. And all us locals still love it. Where are you from and love now?

It deff seems to. Still long lines most saturdays. And all us locals still love it. Where are you from and love now?

Born and raised in Waynesville, went to Tuscola, live in Winston-Salem now. Currently I'm just counting the days until the local Whole Foods gets in a poop load of Cold Mountain.

Reactions: pisgah101
Born and raised in Waynesville, went to Tuscola, live in Winston-Salem now. Currently I'm just counting the days until the local Whole Foods gets in a poop load of Cold Mountain.
HAHA! Cool man what year did you graduate

HAHA! Cool man what year did you graduate

1997. I remember Barley's opening my Junior year (cool tap room in Asheville with a little microbrew in the basement that would later become Highland Gaelic). By early 2000s, when people would talk about how cool it must have been to grow up near Asheville, I had to inform them, sadly, that Asheville started to get awesome the year I left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT