ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

You gotta love those UNC fans that post about Duke on Facebook after we lose but they don’t even post anything about UNC when they actually won earlier in the same day lol

Reactions: skysdad
I just checked the program guide to see what games there are tonight and when I checked the ACCN, it shows that Florida is playing at 7pm EST. Unless this is an attorney on the part of the ACCN or Dish Network, why are they showing an SEC gums on the ACCN? lol

You gotta love those UNC fans that post about Duke on Facebook after we lose but they don’t even post anything about UNC when they actually won earlier in the same day lol

They came out in full force last night after beating Wake. Hadn't seen any post about the heels in weeks.OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
I just checked the program guide to see what games there are tonight and when I checked the ACCN, it shows that Florida is playing at 7pm EST. Unless this is an attorney on the part of the ACCN or Dish Network, why are they showing an SEC gums on the ACCN? lol
Clemson at VT is on the accn. Florida at Georgia is on espnu.
OFC

They came out in full force last night after beating Wake. Hadn't seen any post about the heels in weeks.OFC
Yeah my buddy that’s a UNC fan that I’ve mentioned countless times on here posted something on Facebook about Duke immediately after we lost to Wake Forest but he didn’t post a single thing about them beating NC State right after our game. I believe he also posted something about Duke immediately after we lost to Virginia but didn’t post a single thing when they beat Syracuse right before our game. When I said something about him posting something about Duke every time we lose but him not posting anything after UNC actually wins a game, his response was something like “why should I?” but then after they beat Wake Forest he posted something on Facebook about them winning. UNC sucks so bad this year that their fans don’t bother to post about them when they win but they’ll post about every Duke loss. lol

Clemson at VT is on the accn. Florida at Georgia is on espnu.
OFC
Yeah I saw that but someone messed up and has an SEC game listed on the ACCN program guide. I’m guessing it was probably whoever is responsible for writing the description for shows, movies or sporting events that come on. lol

Yeah my buddy that’s a UNC fan that I’ve mentioned countless times on here posted something on Facebook about Duke immediately after we lost to Wake Forest but he didn’t post a single thing about them beating NC State right after our game. I believe he also posted something about Duke immediately after we lost to Virginia but didn’t post a single thing when they beat Syracuse right before our game. When I said something about him posting something about Duke every time we lose but him not posting anything after UNC actually wins a game, his response was something like “why should I?” but then after they beat Wake Forest he posted something on Facebook about them winning. UNC sucks so bad this year that their fans don’t bother to post about them when they win but they’ll post about every Duke loss. lol

Remember this Diehard. They are tar heel fans. They can't help it. It's their nature. Bless their hearts. OFC

Remember this Diehard. They are tar heel fans. They can't help it. It's their nature. Bless their hearts. OFC
The sad thing is he used to be one of my favorite friends that’s a UNC fan to talk trash with but between last season and this season he’s been beyond annoying. He’s been saying for probably 1-2 months that he thinks that Duke won’t make it out of the first round of the NCAA Tournament, so going to try to get him to agree to a bet that if we win our first round game then he won’t be allowed to anything about Duek or even comment on anything related to Duke on Facebook until the start of the 2021 NCAA Tournament. If he won’t agree to the bet then I just might have to snooze him for 30 days on Facebook until after the season is over. lol

I truly believe unc and ky fans get more pleasure from our losses than their wins

We can’t win the regular season, can we? Virginia owns the head to head with us, as does Louisville. I just want to win Saturday night.
If we can’t win it, I hope Florida St does.

Reactions: hart2chesson
If Syracuse can win the next 3 can they make the tournament? That would get them 20 wins. I like Syracuse, except when they play Duke. Girard is going to be a really good 4 year player.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
I think pretty much every one of those current wins in the 8 game streak was a one-possession game. That pendulum swings back at some point.

I thought I heard on SC that seven of the eight games have been within one possession in the final 90 seconds. Obviously, kudos to them for finishing....but you can’t pretend there isn’t a little luck involved too.

Reactions: HuffyJB
I'm stoked for FSU because it's my alma mater. They've exceeded all my expectations this season. Beyond the players themselves, this is a great accomplishment for Coach Hamilton and the university. I think the last time they won the regular season, they were still in the Metro, so it's been a minute.

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
I'm stoked for FSU because it's my alma mater. They've exceeded all my expectations this season. Beyond the players themselves, this is a great accomplishment for Coach Hamilton and the university. I think the last time they won the regular season, they were still in the Metro, so it's been a minute.

I thought you wndr to Ga Texj, the way tot always picking them as your number 6

I thought you wndr to Ga Texj, the way tot always picking them as your number 6

I know. I had too much faith in Georgia Tech. I thought they were better than they were. I generally slotted Duke in the five because they seemed to play better when I did. I also slotted unc in the one because they seemed to lose when I did. I had a quandary this week and went with the three. Worked out great!

Reactions: DukefanKY
Am I mistaken but did I hear jockitch make a snide remark about Duke and Vernon and Tre making 1st team All ACC. And Bilas gets a lot of flack when he calls our games. I hope jockitch doesn't call our game tomorrow. I only can imagine. Also get a load of that jacket hof coach williams is wearing.OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT